Leading Indicators Rose 0.2% in Nov
- Supplement: Economic Indicators Economic Bulletin No. 7, July 2004 (data as of 8 July 2004). // Economic Bulletin;Jul2004, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p239
This article presents tabular charts on Germany's economic indicators as of July 2004.
- Leading Indicators Slid 0.2% in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32472, p2
The article reports on the survey which declares that composite index of leading economic (LEI) indicators has declined to 2.0% in August 2006 in the U.S. According to Conference Board report, LEI decreased a revised 0.25 in July 2006 originally reported as a 0.1% decline. The coincident index...
- Myths and facts of trading. Salcedo, Yesenia // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar2005, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p58
Examines the myths and facts of stock trading and exchange. Impact of the so-called January Effect in the stock average; Significance of the presidential elections or the so-called Presidential Effect in the stock market performance; Myths and facts in trading involving stops. INSET: Options myths.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Labour Market Trends;Sep2004 Supplement, Vol. 112, ps93
Presents background economic indicators in Great Britain from 1998-2004.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Sep2005, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart of the economic indicators of several countries in Latin America from 2003 to 2006.
- DATABANK. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/23/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p39
Presents tabular representations of economic indicators in the Middle East for 2002.
- A testable prediction. Goodstein, David // Nature Physics;Dec2007, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p827
The article presents the author's views regarding the economic indicators in Great Britain. The author says that people already used up nearly half of the oil nature made for humanity, and it will be running out soon, and scientists are supposed to make predictions. It was said that this is...
- Leading Indicators Grew by 0.1 % in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32093, p2
This article reports that the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) as up 0.1% in February, the Conference Board reported. The LEI was down as unrevised 0.3% in January. The coincident index was up 0.4% after a downwardly revised 0.6% fall in January, originally reported as...
- Supplement: Economic Indicators Economic Bulletin No. 6, June 2004 (data as of 9 June 2004). // Economic Bulletin;Jun2004, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p215
This section presents selected seasonally adjusted economic indicators for Germany as of June 9, 2004.