Kiwis can fly
- Export. Posner, Martin // Credit Management;May2003, p26
Reports on news and developments concerning export companies in Great Britain. Reasons for the delay in the implementation of export companies' investment plans; Overview on successful export companies; Membership vacancies at an export credit country risk group.
- Icons on the move. O'Flahertie, Susan // Asian Business Review;Mar1995, p71
No abstract available.
- President's `E' Award. // Business America;8/23/93, Vol. 114 Issue 17, p23
Presents the recipients of the President's `E' Awards for excellence in exporting. Fairbanks Inc. of Kansas City, Missouri; LIGHTNIN of Rochester, New York; Panalpina USA Inc. of Jersey City, New Jersey; Beaumont Chamber of Commerce of Texas; Executives; Nature of business.
- Export Survey 2001. // Credit Management;Aug2001, p19
Outlines key findings of 'The Export Survey 2001,' which analyzed major concerns of exporters in Great Britain. Cash flow issues facing exporters; Bank financing; Government support for exporters; Use of credit insurance.
- The ABCs of exporting. D.R.G. // Caribbean Business;11/25/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p21
Provides information on how to organize and operate export trading companies in Puerto Rico. Need to determine if the business has the capacity to export; Evaluation of products and services; Method of distribution and payment.
- Local exports on rapid climb. // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/04/99, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p17
Highlights the results of a study by the Indiana University Kelley School of Business, which examined exporting by companies in Indianapolis, Indiana and five other cities in the Midwest. Export growth in Indianapolis; Minneapolis as the largest exporter; Overall exports.
- Exports from Michigan surged 10.5 percent in February. Simos, Evangelos // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/26/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p28
The article reports on the increase in exports of Michigan companies by 10.5 percent in February 2010.
- International services provided to exporters. // Credit Management;Sep99, p18
Highlights results of a survey entitled `Seventh survey of international services provided to exporters,' by NCM exporters on the export industry. Countries whose credit periods are lengthening; Use of the Internet for communication through electronic mails; Decline in the number of British...
- THE BOOM IN IMPORTS/EXPORTS. Barovick, Richard L. // Management Review;Jan85, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p15
Discusses the rise of export trading companies in the United States. Changes in the regulatory climate arising from the 1982 Export Trading Company Act; Law's enabling of banks to invest in trading organizations; Need for manufacturers to consider banks and other certificate holders when they...