Blue Inc in guerrilla assault to bolster sales
- Retailer adopts 'bluejacking' to target Christmas shoppers. // New Media Age;11/25/2004, p5
This article reports on the use of Bluetooth technology by menswear retailer Blue Inc. as part of a new marketing strategy, as of November 2004. The strategy targets Christmas shoppers. Shoppers with Bluetooth-enabled cellular telephones will be sent messages when they are in Bluetooth range of...
- Blue Inc readies national activity. // Marketing (00253650);4/27/2005, p14
The article reports that menswear fashion retailer Blue Inc. has appointed creative agency Folk to handle its first nationwide brand campaign. Planned activity includes regional radio ads, flyers and posters, and video screens in bars and clubs, which will aim to raise brand awareness. Guerrilla...
- Robert H. Levi. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/21/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 34, p40
Presents an obituary for Robert H, Levi, former president and chairman of Hecht Co., and former vice president and director of May Department Stores Co., who died of heart failure at the age of 79 years.
- Fla. symposium to examine successful retail strategies. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p236
No abstract available.
- Big-boxers befuddled by secondary markets. Boswell, Brannon // Shopping Center World;Oct2002, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p11
Focuses on the effort of developers to draw retailers into smaller market. Opportunities in secondary markets; Interest of retailers in non-metro markets; Advantages in smaller markets.
- CORRECTION. // SGB;Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p16
A correction to an article on Retail Report Card that was published in the October issue is presented.
- Global retailing 2000. Howard, Kim // Business Credit;Feb1994, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p22
Discusses globalization of retailing by the year 2000. Division of global markets into three regional blocs; Micro-marketing as strategy for success.
- Good news from the grocery store. Miller, Hilary S.; Kelley, Kristine Portno // Beverage Industry;Mar1995, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the supermarket sales of beverages in 1994. Sales of various beverage categories; New age beverages; Water.
- Surveys indicate jolly season ahead. Harrison, Kimberly P. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/28/94, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the results of consumer outlook survey for the 1994 holiday season in Cleveland, Ohio. Increase in spending; Promotional activity at retail stores.