GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p36
Features a wide range of furniture designed by several furniture-making companies in the U.S.
- Corrections. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p70
Corrections to articles in the August and September 2007 issues are presented including the furniture on the cover of the August issue and "What Do You Really Want to Do with Your Life?"
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p31
Reports on updates in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Retail Therapy. // India Today;10/21/2013, p51
The article offers information on the several facts about the markets of Delhi, India which includes Funk alleys, Hauz Khas Village, Gourmet grab INA Market and Antique corner Furniture Market, Amar Colony. It discusses several facts which includes period mirrors, wooden laundry racks, antique...
- URBAN AESTHETIC. // Architectural Digest;Oct2000, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p42
Provides information on the furniture and upholstery collection of designer Claire Beaumont in New York City. Inspiration for the creation of classic and modern styles of furniture; Use of the furniture collection for the interior decoration projects of M (Group) designer Carey Maloney.
- Home office, entertainment feeding the urge to merge. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p32
The article focuses on the trend towards merger of home office and entertainment in the U.S. furniture market. This is evidenced by the latest products featured at the October 2005 market in High Point, North Carolina. An example at the market was Jesper 1000, a traditionally-styled line of...
- DreamHome opens in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p96
Reports that DreamHome, the Design House has opened at the Merchandise Mart Design Center in the U.S. Features of the nine-room DreamHome; Objective of the Merchandise Mart Design Center's showrooms; List of the designers who work for the DreamHome.
- History repeated. Castoldi, Jennifer // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006 Supplement, p4
The article reports that reworking old themes with a contemporary twist is the dominant style in the furniture sector in Great Britain. Influences from the past has always been a constant source of inspiration for future products. But like many constants, or classics, for example rock 'n' roll...
- Occasional producers offer something for everyone. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;1/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p102
The article features several furniture designs from various furniture companies. Revco International offers its Terra collection which includes cocktail, end and console tables made with recycled mango wood. Classic Flame offers an electric fireplace in rustic styling called the Potomac, which...