The Bager formula
- People. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2008, Issue 5580, p4
The article announces appointments of several executives in the British furniture industry including Robin Terrell as John Lewis Direct marketing director, Carole Michie as Ashley Manor Upholstery and AMX Designs sales representative and Preben Bager as Nobia's chief executive officer.
- Magnet revamps top the agenda for Bager. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p3
Reports on the responsibility of Preben Bager to sort out the refurbishment problems as head of British retail chain Magnet. Number of branches planned to be updated by 2006; Bager's secondary task to reduce stock levels to boost store margins; Bager's operation of Danish kitchen manufacturer...
- Guidelines for the Unaffiliated Director of the Controlled Corporation. // Business Lawyer;Nov88, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p211
Focuses on the guidelines for the unaffiliated director of the controlled corporations in the United States. Functions of unaffiliated directors; Description of controlled corporations; Factors considered in reviewing transactions between corporations and sharehoders.
- Guidelines for the Unaffiliated Director of the Controlled Corporation. // Business Lawyer;Nov89, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p429
Provides guidelines for unaffiliated directors of controlled corporations in the United States. Description of a controlled corporation; Contribution of unaffiliated directors to corporate governance; Factors and procedures to be considered by unaffiliated directors in reviewing transactions.
- Strong duo. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2004, Issue 5419, p4
The article reports that Hilding Anders AB, the parent company of Slumberland and Dunlopillo, has further strengthened its management team with two new directors. Stephen Walls has become production, purchasing and logistics director after three years as md of international liquid sealant group...
- Mark Reuss: Man at work, Down Under. Greimel, Hans; Thompson, Chrissie // Automotive News;12/21/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6391, p4
The article reports on Mark Reuss, who was named chairman of GM Holden Ltd. in February 2008 as his first major overseas posting. He was the third chairman-CEO of Holden in as many years, so Reuss wasn't expected to do much, said Marton Pettendy, managing editor at "GoAutoNews," an Australian...
- TfL pulls itself together. Millar, Michael // Personnel Today;6/28/2005, p9
The article focuses on the role of Hugh Hood, director of HR at Transport for London (TfL), in ensuring that there is just one efficient HR service for all its subsidiaries. Hood has succeeded and TfL has just one HR department that provides a single point of access for all its employees' work...
- A bit too good. Harris, Shaun // Finweek;9/18/2008, p36
The article reports on the decline of the share price of Buildmax in South Africa. It states that the prices has declined more than half of its value over the past year. It also noted that the current directors have received R21 million shares from a subsidiary company. The resignation of its...
- IN THE MARKETS. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;3/8/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p4
The article discusses the effects of a new rule regarding broker votes on corporate directors in New York and presents information on some directors who look most helpless under the new rules. It is stated that under the rules, a crucial source of support could be taken away from corporate...