Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 16, 2004
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p37
The article presents tables which contains information on several market indicators related to municipal bonds in the U.S. Some of the indicators are: Municipal Bond index, Average Yield to Maturity, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index. The article also presents information on short-term tax-exempt...
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken Again for Week Ended April 30. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, p1
The article reports that there is four basis point increase in the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index to 4.30 percent for the week ended April 30, 2015 from 4.26 percent from the previous week. There is 10 basis points increase in the Bond Buyer's 20-Bond GO...
- Indexes Rise Across the Board in Wake of Employment Report. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p30
Reports on the increase in the yield indexes for municipal bonds in the U.S. for the week ended November 11, 2004. Traders' assessment of market activity; Effect of the increase in federal funds rate on trading; Weekly average yield to maturity of municipal bonds.
- Most Indexes Drop as Buyers Digest Healthy Amount of Supply. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p6
The article reports on the decline in yield indexes as the municipal market was firmer in most of August 22, 2008 week, and investors are seeing a decent order flow amount of new-issue supply in the U.S. The one-year note index was unchanged at 1.59% while the weekly average yield to maturity on...
- Munis Firm a Bit on Lower Payrolls Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p2
The article reports on developments in the New York Municipal market. Analysts infer that the market was slightly firmer because the April non-farm payrolls came in lower than expected and the market continues to trade within the trading range set by the Treasuries. Moreover, the Treasury market...
- The Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32999, p6
Several charts are presented which depicts the Bond Buyer Indexes, including 20-bond index, revenue bond index, and municipal bond index yield to maturity.
- Report: State and Local Issuance Doubled Between '96 and '02. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p5
No abstract available.
- Munis Soften, Treasuries Down Again; Market Girds for Employment Data. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004. Total amount of new issues sold in the market; Expected release of the May employment report, and its implications for the bond market; Expected increase in May payrolls; Repricing of serials; Total amount of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 2. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Presents a chart on the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004, which includes government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.