Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 16, 2004
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p37
The article presents tables which contains information on several market indicators related to municipal bonds in the U.S. Some of the indicators are: Municipal Bond index, Average Yield to Maturity, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index. The article also presents information on short-term tax-exempt...
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken Again for Week Ended April 30. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F317, p1
The article reports that there is four basis point increase in the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index to 4.30 percent for the week ended April 30, 2015 from 4.26 percent from the previous week. There is 10 basis points increase in the Bond Buyer's 20-Bond GO...
- Indexes Rise Across the Board in Wake of Employment Report. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p30
Reports on the increase in the yield indexes for municipal bonds in the U.S. for the week ended November 11, 2004. Traders' assessment of market activity; Effect of the increase in federal funds rate on trading; Weekly average yield to maturity of municipal bonds.
- Most Indexes Drop as Buyers Digest Healthy Amount of Supply. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p6
The article reports on the decline in yield indexes as the municipal market was firmer in most of August 22, 2008 week, and investors are seeing a decent order flow amount of new-issue supply in the U.S. The one-year note index was unchanged at 1.59% while the weekly average yield to maturity on...
- Munis Firm a Bit on Lower Payrolls Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p2
The article reports on developments in the New York Municipal market. Analysts infer that the market was slightly firmer because the April non-farm payrolls came in lower than expected and the market continues to trade within the trading range set by the Treasuries. Moreover, the Treasury market...
- The Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32999, p6
Several charts are presented which depicts the Bond Buyer Indexes, including 20-bond index, revenue bond index, and municipal bond index yield to maturity.
- Report: State and Local Issuance Doubled Between '96 and '02. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p5
Reports that annual tax-exempt governmental bond issuance has almost doubled between the year 1996 and 2002 in the U.S. Cause of the increase of annual private-activity bond issuance; Use of governmental bonds to finance public projects; Assessment of types of private activities qualifying for...
- Shreveport Readies Record Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/7/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33545, p1
The article announces the sale of Shreveport's 81.5 million dollar-worth of general obligation (GO) debt which is set on July 12, 2011 in Louisiana. It notes that this GO debt is part of the city's 175 million dollars bond program. It projects that the city will have 224 million dollars in its...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p33
This article presents statistical information related to the U.S. bond market.