Board OKs Bonds
- MassHousing Will Refund Record $1B. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports on the plans of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency to sell the refunding multifamily bonds on January 14, 2003. Benefits to be gained by the agency from the sale; Prices to be fixed by the agency; Credit quality ratings of the agency's loan portfolio by rating agencies.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission Seeks $200M Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p4
Reports on the refunding of bonds of the Suburban Sanitary Commission in Washington. Advance refunding of 1996 and 1994 bonds; Timetable for the refunding of bonds; Amount of the refunding; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the refunding.
- Refunding deals take a back seat. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;03/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30359, p33
Reports on the abatement of the surge in refunding deals in the United States as Treasury prices retreated on March 26, 1998 to nudge the long bond's yield to 5.91%. Reaction of secondary traders to the market development; Surge in refunding deals seen in January and February 1998; Buying...
- Texas' Trinity River Unleashing $300M of Refundings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31527, p5
Reports on the plans of Trinity River Authority of Texas to sell its six refunding bonds. Estimated amount of refundings; Business activities of the authority; Plans and deals of the authority in selling the refunding bonds.
- Rhode Island. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;03/16/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30351, p31
Reports that Rhode Island will cement the relationship of the merged Rhode Island Refunding Bond Authority and the Public Building Authority by refunding a portion of the latter's outstanding debt.
- Pennsylvania HFA Prices $145 Million Multifamily Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p6
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency on June 25, 2003 priced about $145 million in rental housing refunding bonds, while looking ahead to two single-family deals later this summer. Joe Knopic, manager of project financing for the agency, said he was very pleased to lock in an initial interest...
- Housing issue buyout could mean $5 million for Cook County, Ill. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/27/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30218, p30
Reports that Cook County, Illinois' buyout of its 1983-85 single-family mortgage revenue bonds could result in $5 million in savings. Role of George K. Baum & Co. in the buyout; Financing of the county's housing projects; Approaches to housing-bond refundings.
- Busy Two Weeks: Dallas to Sell $337 Million in Two Competitive Deals. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the initiated bids for water and sewer system revenue bonds of Dallas, Texas. Amount of general obligation bond issue; Usage of negotiation for refunding issues; Range of maturities for the revenue bonds.