What's top in the shops?
- Giving it the slip. Simpson, Jill Kirchner; Luppino, Michael // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p128
Discusses the importance of slipcovers, with pleated borders and feminine rosettes in interior decoration.
- Cover Story. Katz, Ruth J. // New York;04/30/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p46
Provides information on different shops and stores in New York City that sell seat covers, carpets, draperies and upholstery. Monte Coleman; Mitchell; H&A Upholstery.
- Insider. // Australian House & Garden;Jan2008, Issue 1, p39
The article focuses on the interiors of the home of perfumer, RenÃ©e Griffith in Melbourne, Victoria and some interior decoration products. It suggests that her decoration style reflects her elegant style. It also tells about candles designed by Griffith and a frame that she bought from a flea...
- Garden gathering. // Australian House & Garden;Feb2005, Issue 2, p48
This article presents information regarding several products during family lunch in the garden. The products include orbit sofa with supports and canopy, Gisha cushion, Grange Furniture, M2 acoustic ball, Deco teapots, Five-piece ottoman cube coffee table and stools, and muslin mosquito net on hoop.
- New upholstery line captures the best of past and present. EVANS, GARY // Home Accents Today;Dec2009, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p44
The article focuses on an upholstery line of customized furniture designed by interior designer Reagan Hayes. Hayes created her line to cater to clients who were redoing their homes but could not afford high-end furniture lines. The line, as of 2009, has four sofas, a chaise, five chairs and...
- Mobile monitor support. // Architectural Record;Nov2004, Vol. 192 Issue 11, p310
This article reports that Media Mount Communicator and FreeWall Plasma monitor-support furniture from Vecta, positions a slender, wide-screen plasma monitor on a movable vertical furniture stand. The products accommodate the audiovisual support and video teleconferencing needs of today's...
- 10 easy revamps. // Australian House & Garden;Feb2005, Issue 2, p134
This article presents information regarding fresh make-over ideas. Even the smallest verandah can become a useful extension of the family living zone for adults and children, it's a great place to enjoy the fresh air, so long as it's protected from the elements. If one has young children,...
- Look of luxury. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/24/2006, Issue 5480, p26
The article focuses on what is the latest trend in upholstery fabrics in Great Britain. According to Matthew Cave, Alstons Upholstery designer, classic designed upholstery are gaining popularity. Also printed fabrics are fit for upholstery since they offer more of a statement and impact....
- Quick Change. Belden, Derick // Southern Living;Dec2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p58
The article presents tips for giving furniture a new look through slipcovers. The covers can be attached with self-fastening strips underneath the seat. In few minutes, the fabric could be replaced with a custom upholstery look. The web site www.southernlivinghomecollection.com offers interior...