Frankfort, N.Y., Raised by Moody's
- Little Egg Rating Stays Put. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p9
The article reports that the A1 rating affirmed by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the township of the general obligation bonds of Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey has affected the 13.4 million dollars of outstanding parity debt obligations.
- Moody's Drops Utica. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;5/21/2012, p9
The article reports on the general obligation rating of Utica which was downgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Baal from A3 rating that affected the 64.99 million dollars of outstanding debt and reflected fiscal deterioration beyond what was previously projected in New York.
- PENNSYLVANIA: Erie Notches an Upgrade. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/17/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33782, p9
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Erie County, Pennsylvania to Aa2 from Aa3 and also informs that this move will affect its 128 million U.S. dollars of outstanding debts.
- NEW JERSEY: Trenton Turns Negative. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33447, p7
The article reports on the negative outlook assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Trenton, New Jersey which affects 371 million dollar of outstanding parity debt.
- Moody's cuts Croatia's rating outlook to 'negative'. // Regional Today;3/24/2014, p3
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has reduced its rating for Croatia as its economy is not improving and the government failed to decrease its debt.
- Riverdale Gets Junked. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/10/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33264, p9
The article reports on the downgraded rating given by the agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. to the unlimited-tax-general obligation debt of the Riverdale village in Illinois in February 2010.
- April Saw Better Protections for HY Bonds. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p14
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. said that investor protection was at the weakest level in April 2015.
- Kansas Revenues Meet November Mark. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/2/2014, Issue 34219, p1
Kansas revenues came in $3.1 million above expectations in November, but the state still faces projected shortfalls of $279 million for this fiscal year and $436 million in the following year.
- Moody's Downgrades Santa Ana, Calif., USD. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;9/14/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33782, p1
The article focuses on the downgradation of Santa Ana Unified School District, California general obligation rating to Aa3 from Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on October 10, 2012. It states that the downgradation affected 332.5 million U.S. dollars in debt, and it has negative outlook on...