- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p1
Reports on the reorganization of the Ducal and Parker Knoll by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain. Search for a non-executive director by the Silentnight; Development of the partnership with the customers; Commitment of Silentnight to the other companies.
- Silentnight will invest in Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p1
Reports on the impending investment of Silentnight into Parker Knoll if its cash takeover bid is successful. Silentnight's expectation on return to profitability; Insufficient investment being experienced by the Parker Knoll furniture brand; Uncertainty on the future of the fabric division,...
- Wake up call at Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p5
Discusses furniture company Silentnight Holdings's radical action for reviving Parker Knoll (PK) in Great Britain. Year-zero management approach of PK; Reduction of workforce; Corporate reorganization.
- PK fabric is a runner-up. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p2
Reports on the recognition won by Parker Knoll Fabrics and Wallpaper at the Your Home Awards in Great Britain. Commendation for the company's Miradoro collection.
- PK adds plains book. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p4
Introduces the four fabric designs and plains fabric book from Parker Knoll.
- Fashionable Balmasque shines for Parker Knoll. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;
Features Britain-based Parker Knoll Wallpaper & Fabrics' Balmasque collection. Aim at fashion-oriented customers; Patterns including prints, weaves and wallpapers; Price ranges; Parker Knoll's reported signing up for the 1999 revamped Ideal Home Exhibition.
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- Good move to lever up labels. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Comments on the move of Andrew Clark, executive at Silentnight Beds, to run the Parker Knoll, Ducal and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Management of Clark at Silentnight Beds; Improvements needed at Ducal, Stag and Parker Knoll; Reliance of the three establishments to the...
- Parker Knoll joins Christie-Tyler stable. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p3
Reports on the purchase of Parker Knoll by Christie-Tyler from Silentnight Group in Great Britain. Nee d for changing some of the product without hurting the quality; Comment of Christie-Tyler chief executive Scott Malvenan on acquiring the brand; Negotiation on the sale of the Nathan brand.