- Time to wake the sleeping giants. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p12
Reports on the professional life of Steve Luddington, managing director of Hilding Anders in Great Britain. Effort to increase the market share in the furniture industry; Strategic planning for design and technological innovation; Application of the basic principles of worldclass manufacture to...
- Dunlopillo sells consumer division. // Rubber & Plastics News;11/4/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p21
Reports that Harrogate, England-based Dunlopillo Holdings Ltd. has sold its consumer division to Swedish bed and bedding supplier Hilding Anders AB as of November 2002. Growth opportunities for the company's consumer division; Emphasis on its core business by the company.
- Piercing the Corporate Veil of an Alien Parent for Jurisdictional Purposes: A Proposal for a Standard that Comports with Due Process. Schwartz, Jennifer A. // California Law Review;Jun2008, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p731
The article examines divergent approaches to jurisdictional veil-piercing taken by U.S. courts and also proposes a new jurisdictional veil-piercing standard. The U.S. courts use jurisdictional veil-piercing to assert personal jurisdiction over alien parent corporations that operate U.S....
- Dunlopillo sells bed operation for Â£12m. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Reports that the pan-European bed company Hilding Anders has acquired the British and Irish bed operations of Dunlopillo. Purchase cost; Dunlopillo's performance in 2001; Assets included in the deal.
- Newstead steps down. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p5
Reports on the resignation of Patrick Newstead as marketing director of Dunlopillo and Slumberland parent Hilding Anders UK. Appointment of business area director as acting marketing director; Responsibility of Newstead for international activities;
- Pillows unit sold as Dunlopillo refocusses. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Dec2002, Vol. 184 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the sale of the pillows unit of Dunlopillo Holdings Ltd. to Swedish bed and bedding supplier Hilding Anders. Purpose of the deal; Terms of the deal; Use of the proceeds from the sale.
- Hilding Anders and Philips join forces. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2011, Issue 5753, p6
The article reports on the partnership of bed and mattress supplier, Hilding Anders International AB and electronics company, Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV for a promotional campaign aimed at hoteliers across the countries in Western Europe.
- Pequot Ventures Plans Split With Hedge Fund. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;3/4/2008, p5
The article reports on the plans of Pequot Ventures, the venture capital arm of hedge fund Pequot Capital, to split with its parent company. Pequot Ventures have been lobbying their limited partners to approve a deal that would make the unit independent. Pequot Ventures has proposed to name the...
- Guidelines for the Unaffiliated Director of the Controlled Corporation. // Business Lawyer;Nov88, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p211
Focuses on the guidelines for the unaffiliated director of the controlled corporations in the United States. Functions of unaffiliated directors; Description of controlled corporations; Factors considered in reviewing transactions between corporations and sharehoders.