A voice for the West Midlands
- High hopes for IFFS/AFS 2010. // Cabinet Maker;7/31/2009, Issue 5648, p7
The article reports on the high expectation of the International Furniture Fair Singapore's (IFFS) organizers pertaining to the outcome of the show in Great Britain. The organizers believe to attain a successful show because of the positive signs of the global economy. The event will be...
- 2. OFFICE FURNITURE IN ARGENTINA: 2.3. ACCESSIBILITY: THE STRUCTURE OF COMPETITION. // Office Furniture in Argentina: A Strategic Reference, 2003;2003, p9
Chapter 2.3 of the book "Office Furniture in Argentina: A Strategic Reference, 2003" is presented. It focuses on the structure of competition in the office furniture industry in Argentina. The top domestic and foreign office furniture manufactures in the country are presented. It highlights...
- Furniture Today's Top 25 Furniture Manufacturers & Importers. // Furniture/Today;5/22/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p21
The article presents a chart depicting the top 25 manufacturers and importers in the furniture industry in the U.S. and offers information on sales, rank and percent change in sales.
- Some Top 25 contenders. // Furniture/Today;5/22/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p24
The article presents a chart depicting the top 25 contending manufacturers and importers of the furniture industry in the U.S. and offers information in sales, shipment and percent change in sales.
- Tupelo exhibitors focus on price. Barnes, Marc // Furniture/Today;8/18/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p1
The article reports on the plan of furniture producers to apply a back-to-basic approach for the Tupelo Furniture Market to lower price points and increase the business. The high price of gasoline and the downturn in the housing market have caused huge challenges for the furniture industry,...
- Letters to the editor. // Furniture/Today;11/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p52
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issue of Furniture/Today. Adam Levine, for Furniture Marketing Associates, writes that he was delighted with the column Q & A. Michael A. Friedman, President and CEO, City of Hope, congratulates the members of...
- Jobs training strengthens U.P. workforce. Cobb, Kathy // Fedgazette;Jul95, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the retraining of people in manufacturing industry in Upper Peninsula, Michigan. Jobs training grant; Training curriculum; Importance of continuing education.
- Occasional vendors enjoy strong market. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p23
Reports on the strength of occasional furniture in the market according to many manufacturers and importers in the U.S. Increase of the first quarter sales of Sarreid; Ability of occasional furniture to generate consumer interest; Success of vendors in the recent market with sink cabinets.
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2006, Issue 5515, p8
The article presents a question and several answer related to fire regulations, in Great Britain. A question is raised to people in furniture industry for their views towards the current furniture and furnishings fire regulations, which are found to be not applicable to beddings or curtains. One...