Broadwing Soars on FCC Rate Ruling
- Media/Telecom. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/11/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 35, p48
Presents figures on mass media and telecommunication stocks in the United States and other countries as of September 1, 2000. Inclusion of underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals; Equity and debt deals.
- JANUARY MEDIA STOCKS WERE A DOWNWARD DÃ‰JÃ€ VU. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/2/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the decline of the value of 19 of the 28 media stocks in the "min" index in January 2009. Despite the decline, media stocks rose 3.9% in the same month because of the gains of Google and Washington Post Co. A chart that shows the stock prices of several U.S. media...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p36
Focuses on stock prices of several mass media companies measured by the Multi Media Index as of October 22, 2002. Strategies employed by UNiversal Electronics Inc. to increase its stock prices; List of companies which gained or lost in terms of stock prices.
- Stocks. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/5/2001, Vol. 368 Issue 29, p71
Presents information on the stock prices of various publicly traded mass media firms as of June 4, 2001.
- Stock tables. // Editor & Publisher;5/25/96, Vol. 129 Issue 21, p13
Presents both American and foreign media stock values for the week ended May 22, 1996. Comparison with values from May 15, 1996 and May 22, 1995.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;04/25/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 40, p6
Presents information on the stock prices of companies in the entertainment media, as of April 25, 2001.
- Stocks. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/12/2001, Vol. 368 Issue 34, p59
Presents information on the stock prices of mass media firms, compiled as of June 11, 2001.
- MEDIA STOCKS ROSE A BIT IN DECEMBER…. // Media Industry Newsletter;1/12/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the increase in media stocks in December 2008 following a bargain among investors. The "Media Industry Newsletter" Index for December 2008 revealed an increase in the stock price for Primedia after trading on December 8 to its closing on New Year's Eve. News Corp.,...
- BIZ ON DEAL DIET. Hayes, Dade // Daily Variety;9/17/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 52, p1
The article reports on the tough financial status of media biz stocks in the U.S. It notes that a few media stocks showed repercussion after a day of meltdown due to the sale of Merill Lynch and the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers. It states that the repercussions showed three significant events...