Parsons: '05 Looks Great
- SIX QUESTIONS. TRAIMAN, STEVE // Billboard;07/29/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 31, p66
Presents an interview with Richard Parsons, president of Time Warner, Inc. His views on the new music economy and the influence of the Internet; Internet marketing strategies of Time Warner; Importance of record label executives to know about digital technology; Views on intellectual property...
- Online Ad Slump Vexes Time Warner. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;8/6/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p15
The article reports on the decline in advertising sales of the Web site AOL, owned by Time Warner, in 2007. It notes that the advertising sales slowed down after the customers shifted from dial-up service to broadband. The Web site posted a 16% sales increase in the second quarter compared to...
- New York banking exec Richard Parsons named Time Warner President. // Jet;11/21/94, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the appointment of Richard Parsons as president of Time Warner Incorporated. Career history; Educational attainment; Family background; Company operations.
- Playing for time. Roberts, Johnnie L. // Newsweek;5/6/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 19, p46
Profiles Richard Parsons, the president of Time Warner. The multiple roles that he plays at the company; Time Warner to become the world's largest media company if the purchase of Turner Broadcasting is approved; Speculation about his future with the corporation; Parsons as the United States'...
- Time Warner chief to speak at awards fete. Levin, Gerald // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/20/98, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p19
Features Richard Parsons, president of Time Warner Inc. and keynote speaker at the 1998 Fairfield Awards Dinner on April 28, 1998 at the Hyatt Regency in Greenwich, Connecticut. Noteable contribution at Warner Inc.; Career background; Community organizations' affiliations.
- Parsons to assume Time Warner presidency. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;11/7/94, Vol. 124 Issue 45, p60
Reports on the appointment of Richard Parsons as president of Time Warner Incorporated. Track record in business and politics; Responsibilities; Other management moves at Time Warner.
- Time-Warner picks Parsons. Browne, J. Zamgba // New York Amsterdam News;11/5/94, Vol. 85 Issue 45, p49
Reports on the appointment of Richard Parsons as president of Time Warner. Previous tenure with Dime Bank Corp.; Attitude towards new position at Time Warner.
- RICHARD THE LION-HEARTED. Goldsmith, Jill // Variety;12/22/2003, Vol. 393 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the plans of Time Warner to acquire MGM as of December 2003. Role of chairman Richard Parsons in the improvement of the company's finances; Value of the potential acquisition of MGM by the company; Reason behind the acquisition plans of MGM.
- New execs. // Crain's New York Business;08/09/99, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p38
Announces Time Warner Inc.'s move of puttings its president Richard Parsons in charge of movie and music operations.