Prime Latino Time
- Premium Picks Up. Karrfalt, Wayne // Multichannel News;10/29/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p14S
Reports on efforts of digital cable tiers in wooing Hispanic American customers in the United States. Creation of packages targeting the Hispanic markets; Offer of programs with Hispanic origin; Prices of offered packages.
- Subscribers Top 1 million. // Multichannel News;10/29/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p16S
Reports on the number of Hispanic Americans subscribing to cable television companies in the United States. Creation of subscription packages specifically for Latinos; Percentage increase on Latino subscribers; Reference made on the research conducted by Cheskin Research.
- Playing Catch-Up. Karrfalt, Wayne // Multichannel News;10/29/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p18S
Reports on the offers given by cable television operators to Hispanic American consumers in the United States. Specific areas focused by various operators; Rates of the packages offered; Place of coverage of programs.
- Comcast Goes Local. // Multichannel News;10/29/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p18S
Reports the program for Hispanic Americans on the Comcast Cable of Dover in Delaware. Accessibility of local public affairs show; Production of show in Spanish; Schedule of airing of the program.
- More Choice for Hispanic Viewers. Winslow, George // Multichannel News;10/20/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p2A
The article reports that, along with the expansion of their bandwidth for more high-definition content, cable operators will also be increasing its Hispanic channel lineups. It is said that Time Warner Cable will increase its Hispanic channels, particularly in places such as New York, Texas and...
- Leading the Way in LA. Karrfalt, Wayne // Multichannel News;10/29/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p34S
Reports on the offer made by Adelphia to Hispanic American subscribers in Los Angeles, California. Delivery of brochures to Hispanic households; Creation of Spanish-language channels; Rates of monthly subscription.
- Transforming TV. Haley, Kathy // Multichannel News;10/29/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p35S
Reports on the introduction of Spanish language networks on cable television for Hispanic American viewers in the United States. Effect of Spanish-language broadcasting; Acquisition of the National Broadcasting Co. of Telemundo; Reason behind the acquisition.
- Cable sets pace via assimilated Hispanic fare. Pendleton, Jennifer // Advertising Age;9/18/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 39, special section pS22
Discusses trends in the depiction of Hispanic Americans in cable television programming as of 2000. Details of the all-Latino cast of Nickelodeon's sitcom 'The Brothers Garcia,' and other programs aimed at Hispanic children; Demographic statistics for Hispanic youth audiences in the United...
- Cable Channels Vie For Young Latino Audiences. Clemens, Luis // Multichannel News;2/13/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p20
The article focuses on challenges for cable operators in targeting second-generation Hispanic American viewers in the U.S. There are 22 million U.S.-born Hispanics according to the U.S. Census Bureau 2004 figures. Cesar Cruz, president of consulting firm Mi Gente, comments on the Hispanic...