Lamb Soon Gathering History Helper Award
- Regina launches 2010 Aboriginal Achievement Awards. Matte, Andrew // Saskatchewan Sage;Jul2009, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the launch of the National Aboriginal Achievement Awards by the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation (NAAF) which was held at the Hotel Saskatchewan in Regina. Roberta Jamieson, chief executive officer of NAAF, states that the award will focus on the Aboriginal,...
- New Mexico Rural Forum Recognizes Phelps. // New Mexico Business Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p41
Reports on the recognition given to Tom Phelps, CEO of ENMR-Plateau Telecommunications in Clovis, by the members of the New Mexico Rural Forum and the Industrial Development Executives Association. Award received by Phelps; Educational and career background of Phelps; Contributions of Phelps to...
- JERRY BIGAM NAMED CAMA AGRIMARKETER OF THE YEAR. // Agri Marketing;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p38
The article focuses on the accomplishments of Jerry Bigam, CEO of Kinnikinnick Foods. Bigam has been recognized by the Canadian Agri-Marketing Association as the Agri-Marketer of the Year for his outstanding accomplishments in the specialty-food market. Before becoming a co-owner of Kinnikinnick...
- ACVB President/CEO Wins Executive Excellence Award. // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p43
Reports on the award received by Dale Lockett, president and CEO of ACVB from the Association of Convention Operations Management (ACOM) in 2005. Significance of the award to executives who support staff participation in ACOM and quality assurance in the organization's convention service...
- Madeleine Jacobs to Receive CDMA Award for Executive Excellence. // Chemical Heritage;Summer2004, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p17
Features Madeleine Jacobs, an executive director and chief executive officer of the American Chemical Society, who will be presented with the 2004 Award for Executive Excellence by the Commercial Development and Marketing Association at the Heritage Day 2004 ceremonies on June 17, 2004. ...
- CEO TO CEO. // Association Management;Feb2005, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p103
The article presents views of various chief executive officers on issues related to management. The executives discuss their most successful staff incentive program, and background checks during the hiring process by their association. According to Richard T. Owen, CAE Executive Vice President,...
- Burman Honored at IDCA Event. Bates, Rob // JCK;Jun2004, Vol. 175 Issue 6, p54
Reports that the Indian Diamond and Colorstone Association will honor Signet Group chief executive officer Terry Burman in the United States. Retailer of the Year award to be received by Burman.
- OFMA honors Mark Dufresne. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;7/4/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p21
Reports on the honor given to the CEO of Dufresne Furniture & Appliances, Mark Dufresne, by the Ontario Furniture Manufacturers Association at a gala dinner in Toronto, Ontario. Success of the company; Appreciation of Dufresne for his family and executive team; Operations of the company.
- How the winners were chosen. Burda, David // Modern Healthcare;6/14/2004 Supp CEO, p2
Reports on the criteria used for the selection of the winners in the 2004 CEO IT Achievement Award competition sponsored by the "Modern Healthcare" journal and by the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society in the U.S. Information on the winners of the award; Purpose of the award.