Barford Pleads Guilty on Trial Eve
- Charter's COO Out 'On Paid Leave.' Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p2
Reports that the Charter Communications Inc. has placed its executive vice president and chief operating officer David Barford on paid leave. Reason for the decision of the company regarding the leave of the executive; Controversies in the company's decision; Professional background of Barford.
- CHARTER TAPS BICKHAM. // Daily Variety;5/2/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 22, p12
The article announces that John Beckham has joined Charter Communications Inc. as chief operating officer for managing operations.
- Adelphia founder, one son guilty. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/13/2004, Vol. 384 Issue 36, p71
Adelphia Communications founder John Rigas and his son Timothy Rigas were found guilty in federal court in Manhattan on Thursday of conspiracy, securities fraud and bank fraud, as their 18-week trial came to an end. John Rigas and Timothy Rigas, formerly the company's chief financial officer,...
- Brothers Plead Guilty in Securities Fraud Case. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p30
The article reports on the guilty plea of Aaron Scalia, a former employee of Sequenom Inc. and his brother Stephen Scalia for the crime of conspiring to commit securities fraud.
- Ohio AG Announces Guilty Pleas in Nation's Largest Mortgage Fraud Case. // Pratt's Mortgage Compliance Letter;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
The article announces that five defendants pleaded guilty in the largest U.S. mortgage fraud case investigated and uncovered by the Cuyahoga County Mortgage Task Force, which operates under the authorization of the Attorney General's Ohio Organized Crime Investigations Commission (OOCIC).
- B.I. Medical Supply employees plead guilty to Medicare fraud. // Medical Device Daily;3/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p4
The article reports that Bassey Monday Idiong, Linda Eteimo Ere Kendabie and Modupe Babanumi pleaded guilty to their alleged roles in an arthritis kit Medicare fraud scheme.
- Loan Officer Admits to Role in $2 Million Mortgage Fraud Scam. Nemeroff, Evan // Nationalmortgagenews.com;9/ 9/2013, p6
The article reports that former MJS Lending Inc. loan officer Raffi Oghlian pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud financial institution of almost two million dollars through a mortgage fraud scam. Topics covered include recruitment of straw buyers to buy overpriced townhomes and other real...
- Subprime Executive Enters Guilty Plea. Venetis, Kyriaki // National Mortgage News;4/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p23
Reports the guilty plea of Michael J. Fangella, former chief executive officer of PinnFund U.S.A. Inc.; to fraud accusations in the U.S. Conspiracy to obtain money from investor in the mortgage lending business of the company; Agreement to pay restitution for the entire amount of losses;...
- Ex-Lloyds security head pleads guilty to ï¿½2.5m fraud. Macdonald, Sam // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);8/7/2012, p3
The article reports that Jessica Harper, former head of security of Lloyds Banking Group, has pleaded guilty of fraud worth 2.5 million pounds in Great Britain.