- Missouri Highway Commission Picks Senior Managers for $400 Million Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32088, p33
Reports on the selection of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Banc of America Securities LLC as senior managers on the fixed-rate piece of an upcoming multimillion sale and RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. and Merrill Lynch & Co. as senior managers on the variable-rate portion by the Missouri Highway and...
- SOUTHEAST REGION: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p36
Lists the top 10 senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in the Southeastern Region of the U.S. as of August 12, 2004. Citigroup Global Markets; RBC Dain Rauscher Corp.; King & Spalding LLP.
- Banks Warming to Unified Managed Account Alliances. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;5/2/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 83, p5
This article discusses the trend of banking companies to look to third-party managers in order to offer unified managed accounts. Lee Chertavian of Placemark Investments said that more large banking companies are in his firm's pipeline since the Placemark partnership with Citigroup Inc.'s Smith...
- SOUTHWEST REGION: Top 10 Rankings in 2003. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p28
Ranks the top 10 senior managers, financial advisers, issuers and bond counsel in the southwest region of the U.S. Citigroup; UBS Financial Service; RBC Dain Rauscher; Morgan Stanley; Lehman Brothers; Goldman Sachs; J.P. Morgan.
- RBC Dain Rauscher Buying 1st Institutional. Boraks, David // American Banker;12/6/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 233, p20
Reports that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. (RDRI) has agreed to purchase a West Paterson, New Jersey-based investment banking firm First Institutional Securities LLC. Business areas of the companies; Benefits to be gained by RDRI.
- ARIZONA: Top Five Rankings in 2003. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p29
Ranks the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsel in Arizona in 2003. RBC Dain Rauscher; UBS Financial Services; Citigroup; Bear Stearns; Stone and Youngberg.
- Start-Up Adviser Firm Adopts Fee-Only Model. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;11/23/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 225, p8
This article looks at an investment advisory firm started up by David Bromelkamp formerly with RBC Dain Rauscher for 17 years. Bromelkamp's firm accepts no compensation except from advisory clients. Large investment firms are finding problems with conflict of interest under the new Securities &...
- Citigroup, UBS Maintain Top Senior Managing Spots for 2003. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31731, p42
Reports on the ranking of financial institutions in the U.S. Maintenance of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS Financial Services Inc. of their position; Rank of Merrill Lynch & Co.; Improvement of the ranking of Hawkins, Delafield & Wood in the underwriter's counsel category.
- Honolulu Issuing $150M in Wastewater Revenue Debt. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p3
Reports that Honolulu, Hawaii is expected to sell $150 million of wastewater revenue bonds on July 19, 2005. First such issuance since the city authorized a series of large annual rate hikes to support the wastewater projects in June 2005; Appointment of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS...