- Merrill Proposes Parallel HY Index. // Bank Loan Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the proposal of financial firm Merrill Lynch to construct a constrained index series for U.S. high yield.
- Merrill Lynch pushes its tech index. Sakelaris, Linda // Pensions & Investments;3/9/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the Merrill Lynch 100 Technology index. What the creators of the index expects from it; Symbol the index uses; Comments from Rosemary Berkery, co-director of Merrill's Global Securities Research and Economics division in New York; Details on what the index provides.
- ML Master HY Index. // High Yield Report;9/19/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p1
Presents a graph depicting the Merrill Lynch Master High Yield Index from July 7, 2005 to September 15, 2005 in the U.S.
- Time for overhaul. Folk, Douglas // Pensions & Investments;04/19/99, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Argues that the United States bond market is in need of a major overhaul. Alleged failure of domestic bond market indexes to reflect the enormity of the universe of potential investments; Differences between the indexes from Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch and Salomon Smith Barney Inc. with...
- Municipal Bonds Pare Early Losses As Weak Stocks Overshadow CPI. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p2
Reports on the ability of municipal bond market to pare most of its early losses to finish unchanged or a touch easier in sympathy with Treasuries as weaker equities overshadowed the negative impact of stronger-than-expected consumer price data. Rise of the consumer price index according to the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p33
The article presents various U.S. market indicators. The total 30-Day Visible Supply as of October 2004 was $9,3924. The 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days, it includes issues...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32800, p29
Several charts are presented including U.S. securities prices, Municipal bonds index and Merrill Lynch & Co. corporate bond indexes.
- As Orange County cools off, Merrill begins to rebound. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p10A
Focuses on Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s efforts to regain its one-time top ranking in the California bond market. Bankruptcy in Orange County, California; Lawsuit charged by Irvine Ranch Valley Water District against Merrill Lynch.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p40
Presents a chart depicting the performance of bond market in the U.S. Details on the municipal bond index; Corporate bond indexes of Merrill Lynch; Index values of the total return growth of the market.