- Credit line is up for renewal. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;7/12/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p12
The article provides an answer to a question of how to renew a credit line.
- Business Financing. Myers, Eric // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/26/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p11
The article discusses several alternative forms of lending including the traditional line, the asset-based line, and the factoring line of credit.
- NEBRASKA: NPPD Beefs Ups CP Program. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/11/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32605, p9
The article reports on the increase of Nebraska Public Power District's commercial paper authorization to $250 million. The measure is designed to raise short-term funds to cover the cost of repairs from damage to its transmission lines caused by storms on December 2006. Moody's Investors...
- Bankruptcy Triggers Cash Rent Scrutiny. NEELEY, TODD // Progressive Farmer;Jun/Jul2013, Vol. 128 Issue 7, pPF-2
The article discusses the issue related to farm bankruptcy in the U.S. Topics include signing of long-term leases by landowners, risk associated with tenant bankruptcy, involvement of Stamp Farms LLC in bankruptcy, views of Joseph Peiffer, a farm bankruptcy attorney, on above-market farm leases...
- Arizona's Salt River Project to Sell $800M of Power Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/26/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32823, p8
The article reports on the plan of Salt River Project (SRP) Agricultural Improvement and Power District to provide additional power to a growing, energy-hungry customer with the proceeds from $800 million sale of electric system revenue bonds in Tempe, Arizona. Steven J. Hulet, SRP treasurer,...
- FORM: Authorization of Line of Credit. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF48
A form showing authorization of line of credit is presented which appears in "The Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the names of the borrowers and the lenders.
- FORM: Authorization of Line of Credit With Cap on Each Transaction. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF49
A form showing authorization of line of credit with cap on each transaction is presented which appears in "The Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the names of the borrowers and the lenders.
- Small Business Credit Line Can Equal Savings. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 7, pB12
Presents information on the small business equity line of credit. Advantages of the equity line of credit over traditional business loans; Type of small business that can benefit from the equity line of credit; Features of the equity line of credit.
- Business Credit Scores. Becker, Tracy // CPA Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p12
The article highlights the things that certified public accountants (CPA) need to know about business credit scores in the U.S. For businesses seeking high credit scores, CPAs should advise them to review costs including leases, lines of credit, equipment, oversee their business credit profiles,...