- S&P Rewards Spokane, Wash., With Upgrade to AA-Minus. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p3
No abstract available.
- Moody's Lowers Michigan to Aa2 from Aa1. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p1
This article reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Michigan's general obligation bond rating to Aa2 from Aa1, affecting $1.5 billion of outstanding general obligation debt. It is the second time in two yean; that the agency has lowered the rating for the state due to the effects of a...
- Downgrades outpace upgrades. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
Reports on ratings on municipal healthcare bond ratings. Ratings by Standard & Poor's Corp.; Ratings from Moody's Investors Service of New York; Downgraded facilities as single-site hospitals in competitive markets that have been unable to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
- Ratings. // Asset Securitization Report;4/23/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p6
The article presents information on ratings given by rating agencies to bonds issued in various countries. assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the fixed rate bonds issued by Spain-based AYT Cedulas Cajas Fondo de Titulizacion de Actives. The bonds were given a Aaa rating. Standard...
- Tracking The BBs. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/23/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p16
The article analyzes the performance of BB sovereigns based on this periodical's Bond Sentiment Index relative to their credit ratings from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's. Philippines sovereign bond rating stands at B1/BB-rating. Philippines' certificate of deposits is one of...
- Upgrades Help Put Ohio County Back on the Straight and Narrow. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p1
Focuses on the upgraded bond rating for Summit County, Ohio given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. Recovery of the county from a bond-related corruption scandal indicated by the improved rating; Value of bond issue from the county.
- S&P won't follow Moody's N.J. upgrade. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;09/25/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30486, p3
Reports on Standard & Poor Corp.'s decision not to follow Moody's Investors Service's Service Inc.'s upgrading of New Jersey's appropriation-backed bonds. Financial challenges facing the state; Moody's reasons for raising the ratings; Importance of the state's handling of property taxes to a...
- Investor services upgrade Sterling Heights' ratings. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;05/03/99, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p33
Announces that credit-rating services Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the bond ratings of the city of Sterling Heights, Michigan.
- Louisiana Scores Upgrade Hat Trick as Moody's Raises GOs to A1. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31681, p40
Reports that ratings firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. on July 18, 2003 upgraded Louisiana's general obligation bond rating. Revelation that the firm has upgraded ratings of the state for the third time in 2003; Factors that contributed to the upgradation of the rating; Views of the ratings...