- Glorious Food. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the Burlington County food distribution center's establishment of a five-member improvement authority to oversee the project in New Jersey. Plans for other economic development projects like solid waste management; Search for corporate support for the center.
- Business to business. // State Government News;Mar95, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p34
Reports on how New Jersey Assembly task force, composed of business executives and public officials, holds public hearings to listen to business concerns. Emphasis on private-public efforts to help business; Establishment of staff satellite offices; Public-private trade development missions to...
- A business plan for the Garden State. Taber, George M. // Northern New Jersey Business;1/11/95, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on four strategies to implement New Jersey's Economic Master Plan. Removal of barriers to economic growth; Emphasis on sectors which show a strong economic performance; Renewal of cities; Benefits of private-public partnership.
- A bold plan for a new millennium. // Northern New Jersey Business;1/11/95, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p26
Editorial. Comments on New Jersey's Economic Master Plan. Implementation of the plan with private-sector partnership; Plans to span more than just one local government administration; Need to end antagonistic and hostile relationship emanating from businesses coming from Trenton.
- Leave us alone! // Business News New Jersey;09/04/98, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p18
Editorial. Comments on the efforts of New Jersey politicians to change the state's economic policies. Concerns that the changes would do more harm than good; Policies recommended by economists.
- What's ahead for the economy? Loeb, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;05/19/97, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p15
Presents information on the New Jersey economy. Factors that can cause a slump in the economy.
- Arrogance on the Delaware. // Business News New Jersey;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p8
Editorial. Criticizes the state government of New Jersey for making uninformed economic policies. Pitfalls of New Jersey's environmental protection and minimum wage regulations in the past; Commissioning of a study on the impact of New Jersey's 1992 limitations on benefits for welfare mothers...
- River expert brings her skills indoors. Ryan, Kate // Crain's Chicago Business;5/23/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p6
The article presents information on the educational programs at the Chicago Academy of Sciences. Notebaert Museum Chairman Patrick Daly proposes about a new strategic plan for the academy. The obstacles in the program includes federal budget cuts for education and conservation programs. Daly...
- Moving Forward. Chase, Dan // BusinessWest;5/11/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the confidence that the city of Springfield, Massachusetts will recover from a $41 million deficit as the Finance Control Board will end its tour of duty. According to Mayor Domenic Sarno, the Finance Control Board has been successful in creating a system that would better...