- Richmond Fed: Mfg Activity Moving Steadily. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports on a survey of manufacturing activity in the U.S. According to Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region is moving steadily. The manufacturing index held at 4 in July 2007, while shipments dropped to 5 from 7. Volume of new orders...
- Mid-Atlantic Manufacturing Expands: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33188, p2
The article reports on the findings of the monthly business activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond on the manufacturing sector in the central Atlantic region of the U.S. As stated in the survey, the manufacturing activity in the said region expanded for the fifth...
- Empire State Manufacturing Report: Index Rises. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The Empire State Manufacturing Survey showed "business activity continued to expand for New York manufacturers," the Federal Reserve Bank of New York reported Monday, as the general business conditions index grew to 10.16 in November from 6.17 in October.
- The Richmond Fed. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/27/2014, pA02
The Richmond Fed manufacturing index rose 4 points in Aug. to 12, its 5th straight gain and the highest since March '11. The new orders gauge rose 8 points to 13, and shipments rose to 10 from 3. The average workweek lengthened; employment grew more slowly.
- Chicago Fed Index Up 0.6% in July to 106.0. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois revealing that the Chicago Midwest manufacturing index rose 0.6% in July 2007 to a seasonally adjusted level of 106.0 after the June 2007 index was revised to a 0.4% increase to 105.3 from the originally...
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Activity Improves. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/27/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34019, p1
The article offers information on the survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond on manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region. As per the survey manufacturing activity has improved as the manufacturing index soared to 13 from 1 in November 2013. It informs that the...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Gains to Pos. 1.9 in Nov. from Neg 4.5 in Oct. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F345, p1
The region's manufacturing sector grew in November, as the general business conditions index climbed to positive 1.9 from negative 4.5 in October, this month's Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Report on Business indicates.
- Chicago Fed: CFMMI Drops 2.6% in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p2
The article reports on the decline of Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index (CFMMI) to 2.6% in September 2008. The decline took place after the August report showed a revised 2.6% decrease to 103.5, originally reported as 2.6%. The Federal Reserve Board's industrial production index for...
- Richmond Fed: Service Sector Activity Up. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
Service sector activity "increased" in November, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond service-sector activity survey, released Tuesday.