- Fla. Insurer OKs $1B Bond Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32496, p1
The article reports that Citizens Property Insurance Corp. in Bradenton, California has approved a plan of finance including the issuance of about $1 billion of taxable and tax-exempt bonds. The finance will help cover a hurricane-related deficit and will retire taxable notes issued in 1999 that...
- Florida's Citizens Issues Largest Cat Bond Ever: $1.5B. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/25/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F316, p1
The article offers information on the insurance-linked securities deal of worth 1.5 billion U.S. dollars, catastrophe bond deal done by Florida-based Citizens Property Insurance Corp. to protect itself from losses along the state's coast due to hurricanes, as of April 25, 2014. It further...
- The Bond Buyer Names Its Regional Deals of the Year. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p3
The article reports on offerings chosen by the periodical "The Bond Buyer," for its "Regional Deal of the Year Awards." The Bond Buyer's "Deal of the Year Award" honor innovations in the municipal finance market. Some of the regional winners are, the Hugh L. Carey Battery Park City Authority for...
- Earlier Attempt to Depopulate Citizens. // National Underwriter / P&C;2/27/2012, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the implementation of depopulation policy against Citizens Property Insurance Corp. in Florida.
- The 2014 VIP Awards. // Insurancenetworking.com;12/31/2014, p2
The article announces the winners at the 2014 Vanguards in Insurance Practices (VIP) Awards of the Insurance Networking News (INN) and research and advisory firm Celent held in October 2014 at the Insurance Analytics Symposium in New Orleans, Louisiana, wherein the winners include insurance...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33728, p2
A correction related to an article on Florida's Citizens Property Insurance Corp. that was published in the June 7, 2012 issue is presented.
- Fla.'s Citizens Property Insurance Beefs Up Bond Proceed Managers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33459, p3
The article reports that Citizens Property Insurance Corp. has increased the number of outside managers it is using in investing bond proceeds and other funds in Florida.
- Florida's Citizens Buying Billions of Its ARS. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32825, p1
The article offers updates on the auctions of floating rate debt by Citizens Property Insurance Corp. in Bradenton, Florida. The state-run agency has aggressively participated in the auctions. As of February 25, 2008, it had bought about 44% of its outstanding $4.75 billion of taxable...
- Florida Insurer Sets $900M As Hurricane Season Nears. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/16/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33517, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Citizens Property Insurance Corp. to sell 900 million dollars in revenue bonds in Florida.