- Beyond eBay. MacNeil, Jane Salodof // Inc.;Mar2002, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p124
Presents an evaluation several auction Web sites by chief executive officer Rosalinda Baldwin of the Auction Guild and Kurt Aumann of Aumann Auctions Inc. Features of Yahoo Auctions; Reasons for choosing uBid; Services of BidSpotter.com.
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 62, p2
The article reports on issues and events related to fashion in the U.S. as of March 2006. Mulberry PLC has confirmed its plan to open a store in New York City. Tom Glaser has been promoted to president of the European and Asian supply chain operations of VF Corp. Starstyle.com has been launched...
- A different online shopping model. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;07/26/99, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p6
Profiles the work of James Irwin, manager for content at Buyingedge.com based with IMA in Shelton, Connecticut. Stock market as an example of a perfect market; Web site management from home; Product categories offered; Steps to the perfect market; Sources of revenue for the site; Viability of...
- CFOs Optimistic About 2003; Expect Capital Spending Rebound. // Supply House Times;Jan2003, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p19
Focuses on the business strategies of chief financial officers of the U.S. companies. Increase in capital spending by the chief financial officers; Estimated increase in capital spending; Reduction in inventories by corporations.
- WOMENSFORUM.COM JOINS GLAM FAMILY CHANNEL. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Aug2008, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that Womensforum.com, a Web site for women, has joined Glam Media's Glam Family Channel in August 2008. Glam Family Chanel is the parenting channel of Glam Media, a vertical content network. Glam Media chief financial officer (CFO) Ernie Cicogna states that Womensform.com, a...
- WFN Site Hires Parker as CFO. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p26
Announces the appointment of David Parker as chief financial officer of the Web site, Women's Financial Network.
- Can you be bought? Monroe, Ann // Treasury & Risk Management;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the treatment of investment bankers to treasurers of companies in the United States. Corporate ethics rule; Development of relationships.
- Watch advisers closely. Fisher, William C. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jun2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p25
The article discusses the need for chief financial officer (CFO) to plan for the future and must operate with the investment adviser for the preparation of several possible scenarios.
- CFOs Look To Squeeze Investment Portfolio. // Credit Union Journal;6/4/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p18
The article presents the forecast of CP Federal Credit Union (FCU) chief financial officer (CFO) Bryanna Tapley on the projected squeeze of investment portfolio by CFOs in Jackson, Michigan in the second half of 2012.