- A break for some investors. Napach, Bernice // Medical Economics;5/13/96, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p18
Reports on an agreement between Prudential Securities and PaineWebber to accept each other's funds into their accounts. When the agreement goes into effect; Who will be affected; Companies' hope for other companies to join in similar arrangements.
- Account shifts eased. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;3/25/96, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p66
Reports on customers transferring brokerage accounts between Paine Webber Group Incorporation and Prudential Securities Incorporation.
- Utah County Tops Itself With $92 Million of Lease Revenue Debt. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p3
Reports on Salt Lake City, Utah's sale of $92 million of high-grade lease revenue bonds. Negotiation through an underwriting syndicate led by Prudential Securities Inc.; Payment for the construction of the South Towne Exposition Center.
- Paine pinched for poaching. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/6/96, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p34
States that Paine Webber Group Incorporated was ordered to pay $2.5 million to Prudential Securities Incorporated by a New York Stock Exchange arbitration panel, for raiding a company branch in Gainesville, Florida. Largest punitive award in a raiding case since 1991.
- Deal preview: 2-day retail order period ends for $260 million in Connecticut GOs. // Bond Buyer;08/13/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30208, p2
Reports that the state of Connecticut has terminated a two-day retail order of bond issues scheduled for sale by Paine Webber Inc. on August 13, 1997.
- Holmes Harbor Investors Test Securities Laws. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32323, p1
The article reports that bondholders appealing a jury's finding that Prudential Securities Inc. did not violate state securities laws by selling bonds illegally issued by an arm of Holmes Harbor Sewer District have asked the highest court to over the decision. The group also urged the court to...
- Prudential Closes $135M Seitel Bond Offering. DURAN, DANIELE // Private Placement Letter;01/25/99, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p1
Reports that Prudential Securities has closed its bond offering for Seitel Inc. Worth of the deal; Structure of the offering; Information on Seitel.
- Paine vs. Pru in $5 Million Raiding Suit. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the lawsuit filed by PaineWebber Inc. against Prudential Securities company for raiding a team of brokers from PaineWebber in East Lansing, Michigan. Schedule of the trial; Details on the team of brokers called the Credit Union Strategy Group; Services provided by the brokers.
- PW and Pru Pay More for Fees. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Jan2002, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p17
Reports that UBS PaineWebber and Prudential Securities have lowered broker payouts across the board for transactional business. Reason for the move; Amount dropped by UBS in payouts on its grid; Details of the ticket charge introduced by UBS for every equity and options trade; Elimination of...