Osceola County looks at mega-bowling center
- Fun returns with re-opening of Steer Bowl. BORNE, KYLE // Graham Leader;1/6/2016, Vol. 140 Issue 42, p8
No abstract available.
- Bowling reset: Alleys close, upgrade. Pinho, Kirk // Crain's Detroit Business;9/21/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p0003
The article reports on the closure of bowling alley Sunnybrook Golf & Bowling Inc. after its owners Randy Shank and Cheryl Shank decided to sell it to a new owner in Detroit, Michigan in the early part of 2015. Particular focus is given to the planned redevelopment of the bowling alley and the...
- Bowling. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/23/94, Vol. 41 Issue 21, Leisure Guide p59
Presents a list of bowling alleys in Long Island, New York.
- Bowling. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/5/95 Supplement, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p69
Lists bowling lanes in Long Island, New York. Contact telephone number.
- Selling by design: Using lifestyle analysis to revamp retail space. Eichhorn, Barbara J. // American Demographics;Oct96, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p44
Compares the designs of the Olathe Lanes East and West bowling facilities in Kansas. How designs affect customer satisfaction; Details of how the two facilities were redesigned.
- MIDNIGHT STRIKE. Sao, Simone // Atlanta;Mar2003, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Presents information related to bowling alleys in Atlanta as of March 2003. Description of the Express Lanes Bowling Alley; Services offered by the International Bowling and Arcade in Atlanta; Price of bowling games in the Glenwood Lanes bowling alley.
- Eastmont Lanes expansion likely if insurance money ok. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun98, Vol. 12 Issue 6, pA3
Reports that given the alternatives, the most favorable plan of action in the opinion of Columbia Lanes co-owner, Tim Bowers, is to expand his unburned operation in East Wenatchee, Washington. Three options left for Bowers after the Columbia Lanes bowling alley burned down; Estimation on the...
- The house of bowling. // Louisville Magazine;Jan95, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p10
Features the Vernon Lanes bowling center located in a 19th century house in Louisville, Kentucky. Description; History of the house; History of the bowling center.
- High cost stalls bowling alley repairs; bowlers crowd Eastmont Lanes. Howell IV, James H. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p47
Details the closure of the bowling lanes Columbia Lanes in Wenatchee, Washington. Discussion among insurance adjusters and engineers on what to do with the building's weakened structure; Effect of the closure on the owners' revenues; Estimated cost of the damage.