Florida financial panel emphasizes risks, rewards of swaps
- Argentina: Improving Outlook For Peso. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p9
The article predicts the performance of the Argentine peso (ARS) in foreign exchange market in 2010. Factors which contribute to the predicted peso softness are cited, which include the wobbly fiscal situation in the country and the government's desire to promote the export sector. Similarly,...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p6
Presents graphs depicting the derivative and structured products in the U.S. as of April 2005.
- CIPFA launches derivatives campaign. // Public Finance;12/13/96, p23
Announces that the derivatives working group of Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) has begun work on a derivatives market. Goal of the campaign.
- Houston ballpark is on schedule: Rains. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p6
Reports on two topics discussed at the 1999 Texas Public Finance Conference. Jack Rains' keynote address on the financing for the construction of the Houston Astros' baseball stadium; Panel discussion on derivatives.
- 2004 public funds returns. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov2004, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p76
The article presents data on returns of public funds in the year 2004. Some of the funds on which information is provided includes Dean Witter Cornerstone Fund, Shearson Mid-West Futures Fund, Shearson Select Advisors Futures Fund, Campbell strategic Allocation Fund LP Citigroup Diversified...
- POST DEL MES: PERVIRTIENDO A TOBIN: CÃ“MO RECAUDAR CON UN POWER POINT. // Estrategia Financiera;2012, Vol. 27 Issue 299, p7
No abstract available.
- Finnish Options Exchange (FOEX) (Fin.). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p107
Information about the Finnish Options Exchange (FOEX) is presented. The exchange trades in currency derivatives and Finnish government bonds.
- Panelists Urge Smart Swaps for Hospitals. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32745, p1
The article reports on the need for health care issuers to be coherent in explaining the benefits of derivatives, credit enhancement, and other options that enhance nonprofit health care in the U.S. The article states that it is crucial to examine the terms of market risks presented by various...
- Explaining Derivatives: Seeing Past the Termination Payment. // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p35
This article discusses how public finance executives can communicate to taxpayers and constituents the value of the termination payment clause in derivative securities. Termination payments are made on derivative transactions that achieve a significant amount of savings. Derivatives have value...