Rhode Island hospital is weighing link to Massachusetts' Partners HealthCare
- THE PARTNERS MERGER. Barnett, Alicia Ault // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;6/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p46
Focuses on the affiliation of Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts with Partners Healthcare System. Issue of reorganizing the health facilities; Complexity of the alliance; Encouragement of an entrepreneurial clinical culture; Continuation of...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p2
A correction to the article about Partners HealthCare System Inc. is presented.
- Massachusetts' Partners Healthcare Readies $351M Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p4
The article reports on the plans of Massachusetts-based health care company Partners Healthcare System Inc. to issue $350.6 million of new-money and refunding revenue bonds. The Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority will sell the Series D bonds with J.P. Morgan Securities...
- MASSACHUSETTS: Up With Partners. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the rating for bond of Partners Healthcare System Inc. by the Moody's Investors Service in Massachusetts. Rate of the health care; Profitability of the health care.
- Bond. X-Ray Bond. Greene, Jan // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Nov2001, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the move made by Partners HealthCare to adopt a bond program to finance an operating lease deal for radiology equipment. Outcome of the effort; Advantage of the financing mechanism; Recommendations for hospitals.
- Boston hospital ready to join in. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;10/20/97, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p22
States that Boston's health networks are joining Partners Pealthcare System. Companies who have decided to begin preliminary discussion with Parnters; Comments from John Bihldorff, chief executive officer of Newton-Wellesley; Amount of savings Newton-Wellesley could gain from the partnership.
- In Boston, Partners HealthCare flexes its own purchasing muscle. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep95, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the agreement between Partners HealthCare Systems and Owens & Minor to reduce prices of products. Sources of savings; Price savings; Utilization; Standardization; Working with physicians to take out unnecessary products.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;May98, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p9
Cites Partners Health System's acquisition of a materials management information system from PeopleSoft Inc.
- Partners Healthcare May Search. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;2/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, pN.PAG
Reports on the consideration of increase in venture capital and private equity allocations by the investment committee of Massachusetts-based Partners Healthcare System Inc. (PHS). Significance of the increase for PHS; Composition of the plan; Consultant of the fund; Asset allocation mix of the...