Kansas lawmakers' bill offers cash, not bonds, for highways
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p29
A chart is presented that shows the status of various government securities legislation in the U.S.
- Law Clinton signed requires more reporting by players in government securities markets. Garsson, Robert M. // American Banker;12/21/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 242, p3
Reports on the effect of the Government Securities Act Amendments of 1993 on institutions dealing in government securities. President Bill Clinton's signing of the legislation into law in an effort to overhaul the regulation of the market for bonds issued by the Department of Treasury; Need for...
- Introduction to the Annual Review of Federal Securities Regulation. North, Brian S. // Business Lawyer;May93, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p975
Presents an introduction to the annual review of Federal Securities Regulation in the United States. Significance of 1992 Regulatory Developments; Importance of the 1992 Court Decisions; Discussion on proposed or adopted securities regulations.
- Senator Proxmire's Revenue Bond Bill. // Banking;Dec67, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p26
Reports on the progress of the U.S. revenue bond bill by Senator Proxmire as of December 1967. Amendment which would prohibit a bank from transferring revenue bonds from its dealer account to its investment account before the closing of the underwriting syndicate; Opposition to the Proxmire...
- Municipal Bond and State and Local Finance Legislative Status Report. // Bond Buyer;07/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30694, p6
Reports on the status of municipal bond and state and local finance legislation in the United States. Proposal of President Bill Clinton to expand the Qualified Zone Academy Bond program; Limitations of private-activity bond issuance; Taxation of interest on bonds sold for spaceports.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32837, p28
A table is presented which shows the developments of various legislations related to government bonds in the U.S.
- Minnesota Lawmakers Mull Change in Bond Request Process. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30852, p4
Reports on government bond-related legislation being considered by the Minnesota Legislature as of March 20, 2000. State legislators' call for revision of the state's bond request process.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33293, p28
A chart is presented that shows the status of several government bonds legislation in the U.S.
- TBMA refuels its lobbying efforts for second advanced refundings. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;04/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30627, p5
Reports that The Bond Market Association has increased its lobbying efforts for approval of its proposed expansion of advance refunding of public-purpose government bonds. Organization's support for the legislation seeking to revise the United States Internal Revenue Code.