North and South meet to draft Virginia transportation plan
- Will States Shift Road Maintenance? Some Locals Are Worried. Wisniewski, Mary; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p26
No abstract available.
- N.Y. MTA Enjoying Recent Bond Upgrades. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p5
Reports that Standard & Poor has upgraded the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's tax fund bonds. Increase in ratings of the bonds; Affect of bonds upgradation on price of the bonds; Possible plans of selling Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority refunding bonds.
- Roadworthy Funds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p37
Reports on the deadline set by the Oregon Transportation Commission for identifying projects that will receive funds from a revenue bond deal. Increase in vehicle fees; Usage of the funds in the development of transportation.
- Arizona DOT Readies New-Money Deal, Scales Back Refunding. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p4
Reports on the issuance of new-money revenue bonds by the Arizona Transportation Board. Usage of proceeds from bond sales; Budget deficit faced by Arizona.
- Michigan to Refund $90M in Transportation Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p4
Reports the plan to Michigan to refund the transportation bonds sold in 1992 as part of build Michigan. Use of limited tax obligation bonds to fund capital improvement projects; Utility of revenues for the repayment of the bonds; Annual debt service coverage.
- Transportation Plans Go Ahead, With One Foot on the Brakes. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p38
Reports the implementation of transportation bond programs despite budget concerns in the U.S. Sale of New Mexico State highway Commission of highway infrastructure fund revenue bonds; Use of bonds to finance statewide highway projects; Stability of revenue from lease-vehicle gross receipts and...
- Note Sale for Transpark in Kentucky Gets Go-Ahead From County Judge. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31421, p4
Reports the court ruling on the issuance of bond for the transportation park project in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Construction of the airport; Enhancement of economic development; Budget for land acquisitions and infrastructure.
- Arkansas' $215M Garvees Issue Offers Extra Layer of Protection. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31423, p1
Reports the marketing of the federal highway bonds in Arkansas. Maintenance of annual interstate highway appropriations; Amount of the total debt service; Opinions of the rating analysts.
- The Footprint of T-REX. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p1
Reports the marketing of the variable-rate certificates of the Regional Transportation District in Dallas, Texas. Finance of rail cars and maintenance facility; Funds for the transportation expansion project; Cost of the initiative.
- Transportation act would be a wreck. // Crain's New York Business;10/16/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p8
Urges the citizens of New York State to reject the proposed multi-billion dollar transportation bond act in the vote to be held on November 7, 2000. State officials' offering of a list of possible projects; Absence of concrete list of projects to be financed; Impact of the bond act on future...