Epson introduce new scanner
- Epson Debuts Film Scanners. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p92
Provides information on the Perfection 4870 Photo and 4870 Pro flatbed film scanners manufactured by Epson. Technology incorporated in the hardware and software; Features; Price.
- Put Your Film Into Your PC. Freed, Rebecca // PC World;Apr2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p136
Evaluates several slide and film scanners. Street price of the Canon CanoScan 9900F Color Image Scanner; Features of the Epson Perfection 3170 Photo; Overall image quality of the Konica Minolta DiMage Scan Elite 5400. INSET: Successful Scanning Requires a Little Bit of Skill.
- Epson Stylus Photo RX510. // Australian Personal Computer;Dec2004, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p55
The article presents information about a newly launched photo printer by Epson Inc. The Epson "Stylus RX510" is primarily a photo printer and scanner combo. It features a high-resolution 5,760 x 1,440 optical printer, plus an excellent 2,400 x 4,800dpi optical scanner. Both Windows and Mac...
- The best... Photo scanners. // Computer Act!ve;2/3/2016, Issue 468, p23
The article presents a comparison of photo scanners which include the CanoScan LiDE 220 from Canon Inc., the Perfection V600 Photo from Epson and the OpticFilm 8100 from Plustek Inc.
- EPSON PERFECTION V500. // Investigate;Jul2008, Vol. 8 Issue 90, p87
The article evaluates the Perfection V500 Photo scanner from Epson Inc.
- EPSON Perfection V37. Handby, Simon // Computer Shopper;Apr2015, Issue 326, p56
The article evaluates the Perfection V37 flatbed scanner from Epson.
- Epson Perfection 2400 Photo. // Australian PC User;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p67
Evaluates the Perfection 2400 Photo scanner from Epson. Suitability to transparency scanning; Scanning speed; Disadvantage of using the scanner.
- Epson Perfection 1670 Photo. // Australian PC User;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p67
Evaluates the Perfection 1670 Photo scanner from Epson. Optical resolution; Specifications; Price.
- ScanSnap Named as Finalist in Awards. // International Journal of Micrographics & Optical Technology;2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that the Fujitsu ScanSnap S300 scanner from Fujitsu Ltd. has been named as finalist in awards by PC World Latin America. It states that the scanner has been honoured due to its affordability, performance as well as overall innovation in the peripherals category. In...