- New ZoneAlarm Disappoints. Landesman, Mary // PCWorld;Sep2004, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p60
This article evaluates the ZoneAlarm Security Suite from Zone Labs. This product combines the company's firewall with new privacy-protection features and Computer Associates' ETrust EZ Antivirus. The $70 suite does not provide the level of security that it should, and in the process the company...
- ZoneAlarm Gets Stronger. Captain, Sean // PCWorld;Sep2003, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p74
Reviews the firewall software ZoneAlarm from Zone Labs.
- Advantages of a Software Firewall. Munshi, Renee // Windows IT Pro;Dec2006, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p22
The article focuses on the advantages of a software firewall according to Bill Jensen, product-marketing manager at Check Point Software Technologies. He said that software solutions have an advantage over hardware appliances because they allow customers to quickly benefit from external...
- Check Point adds wireless to VPN box. Greene, Tim // Network World;4/11/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p22
This article reports the expected release of Check Point's small-office firewall/VPN appliance that supports wireless access which makes it possible to streamline setting up LAN and WAN in remote corporate offices. Called VPN-I Edge W, the appliance supports VPN tunnels between wireless devices...
- Zone Labs Integrity Burns Brighter. Behr, Alyson // InfoWorld;6/28/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p22
This article presents information on the Integrity firewall software from Zone Labs. The company has added ICQ support to the product's protocol-level Instant Messenger (IM) protection module. This module allows companies to real the benefits of public messaging with the most popular IM...
- SSL decryption: SonicWall delivers. // Network World;5/7/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p32
The article offers brief information on firewalls from several companies which include SonicWall, Security Gateway from Check Point Software Technology and FortiGate from Fortinet Inc., in relation to Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) decryption.
- PC Security in the Zone. Luhn, Robert // PC World;Jun2002, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p72
Reviews the ZoneAlarm Pro 3 firewall program by Zone Labs for use with computers. Features; Performance; Cost.
- Firewall. // Windows IT Pro;Fall2004 Special, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p35
Describes the important features of the Check Point Next Generation (NG) With Application Intelligence, an integrated approach to processing networks and applications, developed by Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. and voted as the Best Firewall by the 2004 Reader's Choice of "Windows IT...
- No cause for alarm. Bannan, James // Australian Personal Computer;Sep2003, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p52
Reviews the firewall protection software Zone Labs ZoneAlarm Pro 4.0 from the software technology company Zone Labs.