Practical guide on how to navigate change
- Change Management Excellence (Book). // Supply Management;10/7/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p32
Reviews the book "Change Management Excellence," by Sarah Cook, Steve Macaulay and Hilary Coldicott.
- Transforming business performance through benchmarking... // Management Services;Aug1995, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p3
Recent surveys across the globe indicate that well over two thirds of leading companies are conducting benchmarking on regular basis. Furthermore, almost all them expect to increase their investment in benchmarking over the next five years. Whichever way one looks at it, benchmarking looks set...
- Best blackgrass control window in seven years. Clarke, Adam // Farmers Weekly;9/27/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 38, p62
The article focuses on experts' advice to growers to take advantage of the low blackgrass dormancy and delay drilling for the best control of the grassweed. Results of tests confirmed that the 2013 dormancy of the weed seed is the lowest since 2006 and 54 percent of the collected seed germinated...
- A whistle-stop tour of change. Griffiths, Ward // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p44
Reviews the book `Managing Change,' by Philip Sadler.
- Key elements must align for successful change. Menda, Kathleen // HRMagazine;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p103
Reviews the book `The Change Management Handbook: A Road Map to Corporate Transformation,' by Lance A. Berger and Martin J. Sikora.
- Bookshelf in brief. // HR Magazine;
Reviews the book `Change Management: A Model for Effective Organizational Performance,' by Patricia K. Felkins, B.J. Chakiris and Kenneth N. Chakiris.
- Rethinking Curating: Art after New Media. Kline, Heather // ARLIS/NA Reviews;Jan2011, p3
The article reviews the book "Rethinking Curating: Art After New Media," by Beryl Graham and Sarah Cook.
- Asian Politics in Development: Essays in Honour of Gordon White (Book). // Contemporary Review;Sep2003, Vol. 283 Issue 1652, p192
Reviews the book 'Asian Politics in Development: Essays in Honour of Gordon White,' by Robert Benewick, Marc Blecher and Sarah Cook.
- Persuasion in Clinical Practice: Helping People Make Changes. Weeks, Stephen // Nursing Management - UK;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p11
The article reviews the book "Persuasion in Clinical Practice: Helping People Make Changes," by Lewis Walker.