- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p41
This article presents statistical representation of market statistics of the United States as of June 21, 2005. Some of the indicators are--market indicators; U.S. securities prices; visible supply declines; municipal market data general obligation yields; and new-issue balances.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p40
The article provides statistical information about securities market in the U.S. It includes current market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visible supply rises, municipal market data general obligation yields, general obligation bond prices, placement ratio,...
- Heavy New Supply Pushes Longer-Term Indexes Down. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p39
Describes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 17, 2005. Factors that contribute to the underperformance in tax-exempts; Increase in "The Bond Buyer's" one-year note index; Weekly average yield to maturity on "The Bond Buyer" 40-bond municipal bond index.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The article reports on the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. market as of November 19, 2014. These include General Obligation Bonds from the Oldham County Environmental Authority Project, General Obligation Refunding Bonds, and General Receipts Bonds. Also offered are details of...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p40
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. as of November 18, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32062, p33
This article presents information regarding the market index of bonds in the U.S. It provides daily and weekly chart giving details of bond sales and purchases. It also provides information regarding short-term tax-exempt yields and U.S. securities prices.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Provides statistics on public finance in the U.S. as of November 14, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32056, p33
The article presents some charts depicting market statistics. The charts present data about market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visible supply declines and other related information.
- Price Behavior of Corporate Equities Near Option Expiration Dates. Officer, Dennis T.; Trennepohl, Gary L. // Financial Management (1972);Summer81, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p75
This article examines price behavior of corporate equities near option expiration dates within the U.S. market. Concern by regulatory agencies about adverse effects of options on underlying stocks has slowed the listing of securities by organized option exchanges. Because the value of an option...