FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Big Sale for Co-op City. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the plan of the New York State Housing Finance Agency to issue a multimillion-dollar bonds as part of refinancing and new-money deal on behalf of the Co-op City housing development. Approval given by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Estimation on the amount raised by the...
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on bonds issues by various Midwest states of the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p8
The article presents tabular representation of data related to several competitive bond and note offerings, some of which have been already made while others are projected to be made during the months of June, July and August 2005 in the U.S. Duanesburg Central School district, New York, had...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p28
Presents a calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the United States for the week of August 18, 2005.
- Debut Dubai bond finally set for launch. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p7
Announces the debut bond issue by the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2003. Amount involved; Lead managers of the bond issue; Use of the proceeds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p9
Charts are presented which list the competitive sales of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 2014, including the Florida State University Parking Facility Revenue Refunding Bonds, the General Obligation Refunding Bonds Series 2014A, and the General Obligation Capital Loan Notes Series 2014B.
- Miami Vote on Hold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p29
Reports on the cessation of the request for the sale of multi-million of revenue bonds when the Miami-Dade County Commission meeting had to be cancelled on October 5, 2005. Amount of the revenue bonds; Reason behind the cancellation of the meeting.
- State Comptroller's office releases bond-sale schedule. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the New York State Comptroller about a tentative schedule for the planned public sale of obligations for the state. It is reported that the first quarter anticipated issuance in 2007 is lower than the planned issuance of the fourth quarter of the...