- Gainers & Losers: United/ Refco. K. L. // High Yield Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p7
The article focuses on the financial performance of companies in the U.S. for the week ending March 17, 2006. United Airlines has been one of the listed gainers. The company has expanded its flight offerings to enhance their success. The same is true with Charter Communications Holding's bonds...
- Kansas Governor: Stable Outlook From S&P Is Evidence of Economic Growth. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p33
Reports that Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius has said that Standard & Poor's change in outlook on the state's AA-plus issuer credit rating to stable from negative is a reflection of renewed economic growth and more effective financial management. Evidence of the growing strength of the state's...
- Yield Indexes Narrowly Mixed Amid String of Slighdy Firmer Sessions. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p4
The article presents the weekly yield indexes of bonds, according to the journal "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. market as of April 9, 2009. The journal reveals a mixed yield indexes of bonds brought by several issues and sessions in the municipal market. Specifically, an unchannged status was...
- Market Sees Fifth Biggest March Ever. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;4/1/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33090, p1
The article reports on the successful primary issuance in the municipal market as it recorded its fifth biggest March ever in the U.S. California's $6.5 billion offering leading the month and that a total of 823 issues with a par value of $37.3 billion came to market in March 2009. In addition,...
- Bond Rating Variability and Methodology: Evidence from the Indian Bond Market. Sehgal, Sanjay; Arora, Mamta // IIMB Management Review (Indian Institute of Management Bangalore;Sep2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p16
Attempts to strengthen the weak link between bond rating variability over time and the consistency of the bond rating methodology in the Indian bond market. Analysis of the sectoral and industry pattern in bond rating variability; Verification of the common factors that determine bond ratings...
- GO Deal Delay. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p35
Reports on the postponement of the general obligation bond sale of the state government of Delaware.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 22, 2004. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p31
Presents a chart depicting the curves of the ratings of bonds of states of the U.S. as of June 22, 2004.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p33
Presents a chart depicting rating changes of bonds in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- Argentina's Neuquen pierces, but doesn't topple, barrier. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p19
The article focuses on Neuquen's decision to priced the first cross-border bond backed by onshore assets in Argentina. According to a press release, the $125 million, eight-year transaction priced at 8.656%, led by Citigroup, achieved the lowest yield by an Argentine province. With the deal's...