Five-Week Streak Ends With $1.95B Outflow
- Tax-Free Inflows Push Total to Record $312.5B. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p6
Reports on the net inflow of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. during the week ended November 8, 2004. Data on money market funds from iMoneyNet Inc.; Comparison with assets in taxable funds.
- Assets Down From Last Week's Record High. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32448, p7
The article highlights the iMoneyNet Inc. data which showed that the U.S. tax-free money market fund assets have declined $6.27 billion during the week ended August 14, 2006 from a record-high $361.42 billion. The downward move was driven mainly by institutional funds. Tax-free funds' average...
- Assets Have Major Fall, Yields Get Minor Lift. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32312, p7
The article reports on iMoneyNet Inc.'s data which shows that tax-exempt money market assets declined by $3.21 billion during the week ended January 31, 2006. The decline is attributed to the equal reduction in both institutional and retail funds. The total assets in municipal money market funds...
- Tax-Free Funds Swing Back to Positive Flow. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p7
The article reports on the iMoneyNet Inc. data which showed the recovery of tax-free money market funds for the week ended December 19, 2005. The money market funds has a net inflow of $1.12 billion the previous week and it rose to $343.32 billion. On the other hand, assets in institutional...
- Tax-Free Assets Climb to Record High of $331.25 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p6
Reports on developments concerning money market funds in the United States as of July 15, 2005. Growth of assets in tax-free money market funds, according to iMoneyNet Inc.; Bond coupon and redemption payments on July 1; Tax-free money market fund weekly cash flow and yields.
- Tax-Exempt Assets Come Down Off Record. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32331, p7
The article discusses the iMoneyNet Inc.'s report on the performance of the tax-exempt money market funds for the week ended February 27, 2006. The money market assets declined to $355.14 billion from 781.3 million. The declined was due to a $622.8 million net outflow from institutional funds...
- Tax-Free Yields Fall 11 Basis Points to 2.82%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/15/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32467, p7
The article reports on the decline of tax-free money market funds' average yield by 11 basis points to 2.82 percent on an annualized basis, according to the reports by iMoneyNet Inc in the U.S. Assets in the funds has increased by $166.8 million to $358.83 million following a $618.1 million...
- Average Annualized Yields Drop to 0.43%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p29
Reports on the decline of tax-free money market funds according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Percentage of decline in money market funds; Net inflow of institutional funds.
- Yields Drop 20 Basis Points as Assets Hit Record. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p7
The article reports on the decline of tax-free money market fund yield by 20 basis points as their assets rose to a record high of 360.94 billion dollars during the week ended July 10, 2006 according to iMoneyNet Inc. The average weekly yield level of the funds declined to 3.09 percent on an...