3Q Current Account Deficit Hits $164.7B
- January Trade Deficit Up 5.3% to Record $68.5B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the trade deficit of the United States has risen in January 2006. The deficit recorded a 5.3 percent increase or $3.4 billion. The Commerce Department reported that the month's goods and services deficit came as exports increased by 2.5 percent or $2.8 billion. Imports...
- September Trade Deficit Down 6.8% to $64.3 Billion. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p2
The article reports that the data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce have revealed the decrease in the nation's trade deficit in September 2006. The 6.8% or 4.7 billion decrease in trade deficit was influenced by more imports of industrial supplies and materials such as crude oil. The...
- Hardly Balanced Out. // Traffic World;6/20/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 25, p6
Reports on the finding by the United States Commerce Department that the trade deficit in April 2005 reached $57 billion. Rise in imports; Rise in Chinese shipments.
- Trade Deficit Up 1.8% To $59.0B in August. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p2
Reports on the rise of trade deficits in August 2005, according to the data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S. Deficit in the August goods and services due to the expansion of exports; Increase of imports.
- Trade Deficit Rises To Record $43.1B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p2
Reports on the increase in the nation's trade deficit in January 2004 according to the Commerce Department. Trade gap in December 2003; Projected deficit for January; Goods and services deficit; Total exports; Total imports.
- U.S. rubber trade shortfall grows 46.8% in July. // Rubber & Plastics News;1/10/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p14
The article offers information on the trade deficit data from the U.S. Commerce Department. The U.S. rubber product trade deficit continued its rise in July 2010 as the shortfall rose 46.8% from July 2009. Trade activity was higher for July 2010 month, as exports rose 8.8% and imports rose...
- January Trade Deficit Dips To $59.1B From $61.5B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32584, p2
The article reports on the decline of the trade deficit in January 2007, according to the data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S. The January goods and services deficit declined as exports increased 1.1 percent or $1.4 billion to $126.7 billion from $125.3 billion in December....
- August Trade Deficit Up 2.7% to $69.9 Billion. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p2
The article reports on the trade deficit increase in August 2006 in the U.S. A record level increase of 2.7%, or $1.9 billion to $69.9 billion in August was reported, as American imports more industrial supplies and materials, according to data released by the Department of Commerce. The August...
- October Trade Deficit Rises 4.4% to $68.9B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32279, p2
The article focuses on the data released by the U.S. Commerce Department regarding the increase in trade deficit in October 2005 in the United States. It shows that the deficit has increased by 4.4% from $2.9 billion to $68.9 billion in October 2005. A revised figure of $66.0 billion deficit in...