N.Y.C. Eyes $650M of PILOT Bonds
- Counting on Kids. Resnick, Amy // Governing;Feb2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p90
Reports on the expected issuance of a tax exemption bond of the state of Alaska in 2004 which is supported by a pledge of the payments on student loans in its 2003 consolidation loan portfolio. Government agency in Alaska that will issue the bond; Amount of the student loans.
- Minnesota Readies $400M Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32489, p1
The article reports on the plans of Minnesota to competitively sell $400 million of tax-exempt general obligation (GO) bonds. $327 million will be sold as GO bonds for various capital projects and the remaining $73 million will be state trunk-line GO debt, dedicated to transportation projects....
- TAX-EXEMPT BONDS: A SACRED COW THAT GAVE (SOME) MILK. Zimmerman, Dennis // National Tax Journal;Sep89, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p283
This article addresses issues related to tax-exempt bonds in the U.S. as of September 1989. Entitled to reverence and respect or holy might leap to the minds of many state and local officials, investment bankers, and bond lawyers upon seeing the term sacred used to refer to tax-exempt bonds. But...
- Broward Airport Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the issuance of $320 million of tax-exempt, private revenue bonds by Broward County commissioners at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Florida. Initiative of the commissioners to hold a public hearing under the federal Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act;...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in securities trading in the United States, as of January 4, 2001. Key securities market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p37
Presents charts and a graph depicting tax-exempt yields, securities, and bonds in the U.S. as of March 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31186, p40
Presents information on securities trading in the United States, as of July 20, 2001. Key market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; General obligation bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31196, p40
Presents information on securities trading in the United States, as of August 3, 2001. Key market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond prices.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;09/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30729, p27
Presents information on the results of securities trading in the United States, on September 17, 1999. Includes securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; General obligation bond prices.