eBay Book Volume Grows 33% In Q3
- Good Advice. Elms, Janelle // Entrepreneur;Jul2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p116
The article reports developments at eBay Inc., the world's online marketplace which enables trade on a local, national, and international basis. It offers information about the services offered by the company. They have also discussed the three categories focused by the company namely:...
- Trial and error shapes online biz. // DSN Retailing Today;5/9/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that Charlie Casavant, owner of Avilla Hardware, a member of the True Value network, has said that getting into e-commerce through eBay Inc. can generate new sales, but it's serious work as well. Casavant, whose business takes its name from Avilla, Indiana, where it's...
- Audiobooks at Auction on eBay. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;12/1/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 48, p19
Deals with the online auction of audiobooks at eBay. Reputation of eBay; Reason for the popularity of audiobooks on the site; Number of different listings in the audiobook category and of wholesale audiobooks that were offered on the site as of December 2003.
- Cyberspace shopping surges: Are you connected? Evans, Terry C. // Home Channel News;10/4/2004, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p7
Focuses on the success of electronic commerce in the U.S. Success of eBay Inc.; Online retail spending; Increase in sales.
- Dave Fritz. // Octane;Mar2015, Issue 141, p172
In this article, the author reflects on the growth of internet business and also mentions that as compared to earlier, now-a-days automobiles can be sold on e-commerce company such as eBay.
- Businesses finding cost savings by shopping eBay. Blacklidge, Julie // Fort Worth Business Press;7/4/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p18
Reports that businesses are finding cost savings by shopping on auction-based Web site eBay. Items sold on eBay; Background on the business of eBay; Benefits to businesses.
- eBay builds internet commerce presence. // Flare (Pakistan);7/15/2011, p65
The article reports on the decision of online retailer eBay Inc. to acquire 51% stake in electronic commerce platform Magento Inc. in 2011.
- EBay sells its Craigslist stake. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/22/2015, pA02
The article reports that electronic commerce firm eBay Inc. has announced that it has sold its equity stake in advertising firm Craigslist Inc., ending the litigation between both firms.
- eBay in deal to buy Shutl. // Logistics Manager;Dec2013, p9
The article reports on the move of Internet services company eBay, agreeing to purchase rapid delivery specialist Shutl, which was founded by Tom Allason in 2009.