Indiana hospital group plans deal to increase presence
- Indiana's Sisters of St. Francis Go Dutch in Variable-Rate Issue. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p22
Reports on Indiana-based Sisters of Saint Francis Health Services Inc.'s plans for the sale of its first variable-rate bond deal in May 2000. Auction program to be used by the company for the bond sale; Deal structure; Conduit issuers.
- Sisters of Saint Francis Northern Indiana Region. // Indiana Business Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, Special section p11
Reports that the occupational health programs at three of the Sisters of Saint Francis Northern Indiana Region hospitals have recently been consolidated under one name WorkingWell. Regional occupational health program; List of services.
- Indiana Health Care System Aims To Stay Competitive With $677M Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32310, p30
The article focuses on the debt offering plan of Sisters of Saint Francis Health Services Inc. The debt will combine new-money and refunding bonds that will be marketed in mid-February 2006. The five-year capital plan is hoping to boost the company's position in the competitive market. The bonds...
- Keeping track with point of care stations. Torner, Nancy // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p42
The article discusses the significance of automated, controlled-access dispensing supply cabinets on material management of hospitals in the U.S. The Sisters of St. Francis Health Services Inc. hospital has improved its supply charge capture and reduced overall supply expenses with the...
- Tenet agrees to sell Indiana hospital. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;08/30/99, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p4
Focuses on the agreement signed by Tenet Healthcare Corp. to sell Culver Union Hospital to the Sisters of St. Francis Health Services. Reason behind the transaction; Details on the transaction; Information on the agreement between Saint Vincent Hospital and Memorial Hospital.
- Sisters are showing aggressiveness. Jefferson // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/25/99, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p3A
Reports that Sisters of Saint Francis Health Services has agreed to acquire Kendrick Memorial Hospital in Mooresville, Indiana. Negotiation of how Saint Francis will link its campuses to Kendrick; Hospital's reason for pursuing the deal; Bid submitted by Saint Francis for the hospital in...
- Illinois hospital suspends merger talks. // Modern Healthcare;04/17/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p24
Reports that Ingalls Hospital in Chicago, Illinois has stopped merger talks with Sisters of St. Francis Health Services. Why the merger talks stopped according to Ingalls spokeswoman Kathleen Cap.
- Sisters adding to the family. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;09/06/99, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p26
Reports that the Sisters of St. Francis Health System, a Roman Catholic hospital system in Indiana, in on a buying binge. Comments from Kevin Leahy, president and chief executive officer, on the matter; Merger of Ingalls Health System with the Sisters of St. Francis; Other deals signed by the...
- Taking back medicine in Hawaii. Greene, Jay // Modern Healthcare;5/28/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p32
The article reports on the acquisition of Saint Francis Medical Center by a group of 130 doctors in Hawaii and a small physician-owned hospital company in Kansas for $46.5 million. The physician group together with Cardiovascular Hospitals of America (CHA) purchased the hospital from the Sisters...