Chicago Parks raised to double-A by S&P
- Clarendon Hills Park District, Ill., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/8/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating to AA from AA-minus on Clarendon Hills Park District, Ill.'s existing general obligation limited-tax park bonds.
- ILLINOIS: S&P Boosts Geneva Park. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32527, p33
The article reports on the credit rating granted by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the Geneva Park District in Illinois. The rating agency has upgraded the district to AA from AA-minus because of tax-base growth and solid financial operations. Addtionally, the review was made in conjunction with its...
- ILLINOIS: Park GOs Get S&P Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32824, p9
The article reports on the upgraded rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the general obligation bonds of Bloomingdale Park District in Illinois. The rating agency increased its rating to AA-minus, reflecting the district's good reserves and liquidity levels. Moreover, the upgrade came...
- $1.4B of loans rated with new S&P system. // American Banker;7/26/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 142, p24
Reports that Standard & Poor's has assigned ratings to three loans using a rating scale developed to serve bank loans.
- S&P creates authority profiles. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;10/27/97, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p5
Focuses on the evaluation being carried out by Standard and Poor's (S&P) of how its municipal solid waste debt to reflect increase competition which local governments face. Number of business profiles done by S&P on October 20, 1997; Description of the business profiles; What the profiles are...
- Monroe, Mich., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/5/2014, p16
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P Ratings Services as of early December 2014 to upgrade its long-term rating and underlying rating of Monroe, Michigan's general obligation (GO) debt outstanding to AA-minus from A-plus.
- Cook County School District No. 157, Ill., Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/5/2014, p18
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of early December 2014 to downgrade its underlying rating (SPUR) of Cook County School District No. 157 (Hoover-Schrum), Illinois' general obligation debt outstanding to A from A-plus.
- As agencies review Detroit's status, Standard & Poor's offers an upgrade. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;12/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30289, p1
Reports on the upgrading of Detroit, Michigan's unlimited-tax general obligations bonds to BBB-plus from BBB by the Standard and Poor which give credibility to Mayor Dennis Archer's improvement plans. Discussion on when the ratings will be attached to the city's tax issue; Circumstances...
- S&P changes names, definitions of ratings. Sclafane, Susanne // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;06/01/98, Vol. 102 Issue 22, p51
Discloses that Standard & Poor's Corp. will change the name of its insurer ratings and will revise the definitions corresponding to the letter grades it assigns. Naming of the rating as Insurer Financial Strength Ratings; Definition of its ratings.
- S&P raises ratings on Ann Taylor. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/9/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 27, p2
Highlights Standard & Poor's Corp.'s raised ratings on two issues of Ann Taylor Inc. subordinate debt. Cite of the completion of a debt offering and improved operating performance.