Consumer credit up $7.3 billion in Dec
- Consumer Credit Rose $16.1 Billion in November. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p2
The article focuses on a reports released by the U.S. the Federal Reservethat shows the consumer credit has increased by seven percent in November 2012.
- Consumer Credit Rose $11.1 Billion in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33925, p2
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board that shows the consumer credit has increased by 11.1 billion U.S. dollars or 4.7 percent to 2.820 trillion U.S. dollars in the U.S. in April 2013.
- Consumer Credit Rose $6.5B, or 3%, in June. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;8/8/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33761, p2
The article offers information that consumer credit has increased 6.5 billion U.S. dollars in June 2012 as reported by the U.S. Federal Reserve.
- March Consumer Credit increased by $21.3 Billion. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/8/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33710, p2
The article reports on the 21.3-billion dollar increase in consumer credit in March 2012 according to the U.S. Federal Reserve.
- Consumer Credit Rose $13.6 Billion in August. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/8/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33992, p1
The article focuses on the report of the U.S. Federal Reserve, which found that consumer credit in the country has been raised by 13.6 billion U.S. dollars and reached at 3.037 trillion U.S. dollars as of august 2013.
- Consumer Credit Fell 1.5% in July. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p1
The article presents information on a report from the U.S. Federal Reserve, according to which, the consumer credit decreased by 3.3 billion U.S. dollars in July 2012.
- Consumer Credit Rose $18.7 Billion in December. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/10/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34057, p1
The article focuses on the reports of the U.S. Federal Reserve that found an 18.7 billion U.S. dollars or 7.3 percent increase in the U.S. Consumer credit in December 2013, which reached 3.106 trillion U.S. dollars level.
- Consumer Credit Rose $17.5 Billion in March. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;5/8/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34106, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Federal Reserve have reported that consumer credit is increased by 17.5 billion dollars, or 6.7 percent, in March 2014 to 3.141 trillion dollars and also mentions that non-revolving credit rose to 2.285 trillion dollars from 2.268 trillion dollars.
- Consumer Credit Rose $13.2 Billion in October. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/5/2014, p31
The article presents the report from the U.S. Federal Reserve, which showed that consumer credit rose by 13.2 billion dollars to 3.279 trillion dollars in October 2014.