S&P checks trustee role
- Mon Valley Sewage Authority, Pa., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/17/2015, p11
The article reports on the move by the Standard & Poor's Ratings Service to downgrade its rating on Mon Valley Sewage Authority's sewer revenue debt to A-minus from A due to the authority's weak total debt service coverage for fiscal 2014.
- Evansville, Ind., Waterworks Downgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;10/30/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its rating on waterworks revenue-secured debt issued by or for Evansville, Ind., one notch to A-plus from AA-minus.
- S&P Raises Chicago's Credit to AA-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32141, p40
The article reports that Standard and Poor's Corp. on May 25, 2005 raised the sales tax-backed credit of Chicago, Illinois by one notch into the double-A category as the city readies a $150 million fixed-rate refunding. The upgrade to AA-minus affects a total of $374 million of outstanding debt...
- N.Y. Thruway Authority's Outlook Lowered by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32722, p33
The article reports on the announcement of Standard & Poor's Corp. that it has revised its outlook on the New York State Thruway Authority to negative. It relates that the revision was propelled by recent traffic declines and wearing of the authority's debt service coverage levels. Moreover,...
- Winter Springs Ahead. Sigo, Selly // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p27
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its underlying rating on water and sewer refunding revenue debt of Winter Springs, Florida to A-plus from A based on account of strong debt service coverage and competitive rates.
- Central Delaware County Authority, Pa., Cut to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34108, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its rating on Central Delaware County Authority (CDCA), Pennsylvania's series 2010 sewer revenue bonds two notches to A-minus from A-plus. It presents the statement of Standard & Poor's credit analyst Alexander Vargas,...
- South Salt Lake Rating Rises. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/5/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34007, p1
The article reports that the financial rating services provider Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its long-term rating on series 2010 sales tax refunding bonds of South Salt Lake, Utah to AA-plus from AA-minus. It states that the firm has cited improved debt service coverage and has...
- Texas County Offers Bailout to Detention Center Debt Holders. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p52
The article reports on government actions about defaulted lease-revenue bonds in Texas County, Oklahoma. Investors who hold $5.14 million of defaulted lease-revenue bonds issued to finance a juvenile detention center in Kerr County, Texas, are considering a $1.75 million offer from the county to...
- OHIO: Elderly Housing Revised Up. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32568, p9
The article reports on the revision made by Standard & Poor's Corp. on the outlook for outstanding Series 1993A bonds issued by the Lorain County Elderly Housing Corp. The agency has revised the outlook to positive from stable and affirmed its rating of BBB for the multifamily housing refunding...
- S&P Cool on Housing. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p29
Reports that Standard & Poor's has took rating action on several housing bond. Downgrade debyt issued by the Atlanta Urban Residential Finance Authority and the DeKalb County Housing Authority; Assessment of Atlanta, Georgia multifamily bonds; Debt service coverage ratios at yearend 2003.