January volume revised upward
- Municipal new-issue volume down 24% from January '98. Yong Lim; Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p1
Reports on the performance of the municipal bonds market in the United States during January 1999 according to Securities Data Company. Percentage decline in the level reached in the same period in 1998; Strong demand for municipal bonds; Analysts' observation of an exaggerated falloff in...
- New-issue volume plummets 20% from same period last year. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p8
Reports on municipal bond new-issue volume in the United States in September 1999. Data compiled from Thomson Financial Securities Data; Long-term bonds issues sold.
- NEW-ISSUE VOLUME NOTES. // Bond Buyer;03/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30839, p41
Reports on the new-issue volume tables of municipal bonds based on information compiled from Thomson Financial Securities Data Co.'s database on February 20, 2000. Private placements and municipal forward sales; Taxable bonds issued by state and local governments.
- Salomon ends 1997 leading the ranks of senior managers. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p1
Reports that Salomon Smith Barney Inc. has emerged at the top of the Securities Data Co.'s ranking of senior managers of long-term municipal bonds in 1997 in the United States. Salomon as leading co-manager; Issuer New York City, New York; Financial adviser Public Resources Advisory Group; Bond...
- Bank debt records pile up. Marshall, Jeffrey // U.S. Banker;Aug98, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p52
Reports that short- and long-term debt securities continue to increase in the United States according to data compiled by Securities Data Company for U.S. Banker's semi-annual look at financial institution underwriting. Total underwriting volume for commercial bank securities for the first six...
- New registrations: Equity/non-shelf. // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/11/98, Vol. 64 Issue 19, p30
No abstract available.
- New registrations: Equity/non-shelf. // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/08/98, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p20
Presents information on United States companies' equity/non-shelf securities registrations for May 28-June 4, 1998 with reference to the Security Data Company. Identification of the companies; Locations of the companies; When the securities were filed; Insight on the stock prices.
- New registrations: Equity/shelf. // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/08/98, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p21
Presents information on companies in the United States in relation to equity/shelf securities registrations for May 28-June 4, 1998, with reference to the Security Data Company. Identification of the companies; Types of companies mentioned; When the securities where filed.
- New registrations: Debt/non-shelf. // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/08/98, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p22
Presents information on companies in the United States in relation to debt/non-shelf securities registrations for May 20-June, 1998, with reference to the Security Data Company. Identification of the companies; Types of business the companies are involved in; When the securities were filed;...