Massachusetts Bonds' Outlook Boosted
- Moody's Change Could Upgrade $237B in CLOs. // Leveraged Finance News;6/27/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 26, p7
The article offers information on the possible upgrade of collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) worth 237 billion dollars by Moody's Investors Service Inc. It mentions the possible upgrade is the result of the change in the company's CLO rating methodology. It cites the several changes in the...
- Preferred Proppants Seeks $125M TL. // High Yield Report;4/9/2012, p8
The article reports on an add-on loan worth 125 million U.S. dollars issued by Preferred Proppants LLC. The ratings agency Moody's Investors Service stated that the company will use the proceeds to repurchase shares from its minority owners and to distribute dividends. Moody's affirmed that it...
- Rising Star Xerox Heads Into No Man's Land. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded Xerox bonds from Ba3 to Ba1. Move as a reflection of continued improvement in debt protection measures; Rating agency's expectations on the company.
- VIRGINIA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32660, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the rating of the $62.7 million of the existing general obligation debt of PrincÃ© George County, Virginia. The county's existing A2 rating has been upgraded to A1 due to the growth of its tax base, the improve...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Health District Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32398, p47
The article reports on the A2 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to about 291 million dollars of debt sold by the Lexington County Health Services District in South Carolina. The outlook of the bonds is stable. The good service area benefits the district. It has steady population...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.