Massachusetts Bonds' Outlook Boosted
- Moody's Change Could Upgrade $237B in CLOs. // Leveraged Finance News;6/27/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 26, p7
The article offers information on the possible upgrade of collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) worth 237 billion dollars by Moody's Investors Service Inc. It mentions the possible upgrade is the result of the change in the company's CLO rating methodology. It cites the several changes in the...
- Rising Star Xerox Heads Into No Man's Land. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded Xerox bonds from Ba3 to Ba1. Move as a reflection of continued improvement in debt protection measures; Rating agency's expectations on the company.
- Preferred Proppants Seeks $125M TL. // High Yield Report;4/9/2012, p8
The article reports on an add-on loan worth 125 million U.S. dollars issued by Preferred Proppants LLC. The ratings agency Moody's Investors Service stated that the company will use the proceeds to repurchase shares from its minority owners and to distribute dividends. Moody's affirmed that it...
- VIRGINIA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32660, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the rating of the $62.7 million of the existing general obligation debt of PrincÃ© George County, Virginia. The county's existing A2 rating has been upgraded to A1 due to the growth of its tax base, the improve...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.
- Memphis Sports Authority's Rating Cut to A1 by Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the Memphis and Shelby County Sports authority to A1 from Aa3 due to continuing financial challenges for the city. Sufficient funds is needed to replenish draws on the authority's debt service reserve fund to avoid defaults. The...
- Moody's: Provisional Al to New Hampshire Turnpike. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a provisional A1 designation, which will be removed in January 2012, to Series 2012 delayed delivery bonds of the New Hampshire Turnpike.
- CALIFORNIA. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32326, p31
The article reports on the affirmation of the various general fund and enterprise obligations of San Diego, California by Moody's Investors Service. Moody's has also reiterated its negative outlook for the debt which has been downgraded in August 2005.