Kelling Northcross Keeps on Growing
- California Financial Adviser KNN Adds Two Associates, One Analyst. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p6
Reports on professionals hired by financial advisory firm Kelling, Northcross and Nobriga to join its schools team. Experience of Janice day, Michael Kleinberg and Katherine Perkins in private equity transactions.
- California. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30220, p57
Reports on the hiring of Elizabeth Bauch as vice president of Oakland, California-based Kelling Northcross & Nobriga.
- Strong fourth quarter financial hiring predicted. Chapman, Christy // Internal Auditor;Dec95, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p11
Forecasts a six percent net increase in the financial hiring activity for the fourth quarter of 1995 in the United States. Hiring activity in medium-sized firms.
- Select-a-planner. MacAlister, Philip // New Zealand Management;May98, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p74
Presents a guide to selecting a financial planner. Things to ask a potential planner; Qualifications and experience; Issue of fees; Membership in an industry body.
- Do your homework when choosing a financial planner. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/26/98, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p41
Enumerates tips on how to select a financial planner according to the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. Investigation of planner's background; Familiarization with financial planning strategies; Determination of general financial goals; Request for written advisory contract or...
- BUILDING A WINNING FINANCIAL TEAM. Loeb, Marshall // Fortune;9/18/1995, Vol. 132 Issue 6, p247
Advises on how to choose financial experts. Reasons for maintaining more than one expert at a time; The types of experts one should have; Costs; Time outlays; Details.
- Hiring on the Rise at Financial Planning Firms... // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses a study on compensation in the financial-planning industry that indicates 43% of financial-planning firms plan to hire more staff within a 12-month period, while just 4% envision staff reductions.
- Clues to an applicant's past. Braham, Lewis // Financial Planning;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p71
Discusses the importance of knowing an applicant's background in hiring employees and its implications to financial planning organizations in the United States. Statutory liability of employers for employee malfeasance; Difficulty of finding a registered investment adviser with clean record;...
- Who ya gonna trust? // BusinessWest;Sep94, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p33
Presents ways on choosing a financial planner. Comparison of financial planners; Regulation of planners; Service packages; Credentials of a financial planner.