MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, December 15
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, January 7. // Bond Buyer;1/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31796, p2
Presents a chart on the trading of U.S. municipal bonds on January 7, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32800, p29
Several charts are presented including U.S. securities prices, Municipal bonds index and Merrill Lynch & Co. corporate bond indexes.
- Indexes End Little Changed Among $4B of New Issues. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p38
Reports on the change in the bond buyer yield indexes and the municipal underwriters price. Effect of the increase in the crossover sale on the municipal bond prices; Decrease in the Bond Buyer's one-year note index; Status of the 30-year revenue bond; Help of the government market's strength...
- Muni Bond Indexes Strengthen in Latest Week. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p51
The article discusses the trade magazine Bond Buyer's Municipal Bond Index for the week ended November 20, 2014, which dropped two basis points and included 20-Bond general obligation (GO) Index, 11-Bond GO Index and Bond Buyer's 25-bond Revenue Bond Index.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p39
Reports that the list of bonds used to calculate the Municipal Bond Index will be revised after December 14, 2001. Details of the bonds which are potential candidate for inclusion in the index; Term amount and ratings for the bonds; Dates on which the first coupon for the bonds will be released.
- Indexes Flat to Lower as Market Retains That Firm Feeling. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p42
The article reports on the condition of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes. The weekly yield indexes were flat to slightly lower while the municipal market retained an overall feeling of firmness. According to BNY Capital Markets managing director Gary Strumeyer, there is a limited supply,...
- Munis Unchanged as PPI Data Comes in Mixed. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32608, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market for 2007 in the U.S. On April 13, 2007, the municipal market was unchanged as the March producer price index data came in mixed, with the headline number exceeding expectations. According to one trader in New York, it is very...
- Explanation of the Indexes. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32690, p6A
The article focuses on the explanations of the municipal bond index and the weekly bond indexes in the U.S. It is said that the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index is a daily price index based on 40 long-term municipal bonds and it contains 40 long-term municipal bonds. The three weekly bond indexes...
- Muni Prices Steady; Big Apple Priced for Retail. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;6/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34318, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were steady at mid-session, according to traders, as the New York City general obligation bond issue was set for day two of its retail pricing.