Fed: NY BCI Rises To 29.9 in Dec
- May NY BCI Drops to 12.4 From 15.8 in April: Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32382, p2
The article reports on the decline in the general business conditions index in New York in May 2006.
- Fed: NY BCI Plunges To 15.8 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32362, p2
The article reports on the drop of the general business conditions index in New York in April 2006. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing Survey, the general business conditions index of the state dropped by 15.8 percent down from the 29.0 percent in...
- Fed: NY BCI Dropped To Negative 11.1. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32134, p2
This article reports that the New York general business conditions index for May slumped to its lowest level in two years, dropping to negative 11.1 from positive 3.1 in April, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing survey. Economist polled by IFR BondData...
- June NAPM-NY BCI Jumps to 394.5. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p6
The article reports the increase in the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York's business conditions index to 394.5 in June 2006 from 388.6 in May.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Dips to 0.2 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32588, p2
The article presents an economic forecast of the business condition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on March 2007. It is accounted that the general business index in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region remained zero. It has decreased to 0.2 percent in March from its 0.6 percent status in...
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2007 4th Quarter, p31
Chapter 4 of the publication "The South Africa Business Forecast Report Q4 2007," is presented which describes the business condition of South Africa.
- Manufacturing Improved, Empire State Survey Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p2
Reports on the increase in the New York general business conditions index.
- THE NUMBERS. Schiff, Lenore // Fortune;3/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p32
This section reports on the state of Fortune magazine's Business Confidence Index in February 2001. In February, it sank to 40, its lowest level since the 1990-1991 recession. The index has been compiled since 1974 on a not entirely regular basis.
- U.S. Shopping-Center Executive Opinion Survey. // U.S. Shopping Center Executive Survey;7/1/2013, p1
The article informs that for the nineteenth consecutive month, business barometer of Shopping-Center Executive (SCE) remained above the critical 50% threshold. It is informed that in June 2013, the future business conditions index decreased slightly from high gain of May 2015. Several charts and...